Sponsored by:

Modulare Wheels Info & Reviews?

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2016, 09:14 PM
fuego
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Modulare Wheels Info & Reviews?

I'm looking at a set of modulare wheels but cannot find much information about this company other than they cater to a show crowd but seem to be made decently. There is an unsubstantiated claim that these meet or exceed HRE's quality as they get their blanks from the same company. Does anyone know if they are JWL or TUV certified? Anyone have personal experience with these wheels?

Old 12-15-2016, 02:48 PM
WheelsB
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 949 Likes on 479 Posts

Originally Posted by fuego
I'm looking at a set of modulare wheels but cannot find much information about this company other than they cater to a show crowd but seem to be made decently. There is an unsubstantiated claim that these meet or exceed HRE's quality as they get their blanks from the same company. Does anyone know if they are JWL or TUV certified? Anyone have personal experience with these wheels?

[SIZE="4"]HRE has been around since 1978 & over those three + decades they've proven over and over again that they are one of the best in terms of quality. They are widely considered the gold standard in the aftermarket wheel industry.[/SIZE]

Wheels Boutique // 786 249 0127 // Sales@wheelsboutique.com
Follow us on YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/WheelsBoutique
Largest Dealer In The World for HRE Wheels, ANRKY Wheels, Vorsteiner Wheels & Aero, Akrapovic Exhaust, & iPE Exhaust
BBS, Forgeline, & TechArt Premium Dealer
Brembo / Rotiform / KW / H&R / Novitec / Brabus / Mansory and tons more...

Last edited by WheelsB; 06-13-2018 at 01:07 PM.
Old 12-22-2016, 06:43 PM
fuego
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

hence the "unsubstantiated"

I do love me some HRE's. They just didn't have a set in my budget and size.
Old 01-19-2023, 08:41 AM
johnalien15
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Modulare Wheels Info & Reviews

I'm unable to find any information about the company you're asking about and their modular wheels. Without more information about the company and the specific wheels you're looking at, it's difficult to say whether they are JWL or TUV certified or if they meet or exceed HRE's quality. It's also difficult to verify any unsubstantiated claims made by the company. It would be best to do your own research and if possible, try to find reviews or testimonials from people who have personal experience with these wheels before making a purchase. It's also recommendable to check if the company is certified or have certifications from any other credible organizations in the industry.

Quick Reply: Modulare Wheels Info & Reviews?