Sponsored by:

Rennsport wheel repair

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2002, 03:32 PM
Kevin_F
3rd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post Rennsport wheel repair

I have a 97 993TT with curb rash on three of the four wheels (I bought it that way). I was given Rennsport in Roswell, GA as a good place to get the wheels repaired. I have been having trouble getting in touch with them either by phone (busy or an answering machine that mentions nothing about Rennsport) or the web (I keep getting a not located on server message). Does anyone know if they are still in business? Does anyone have a recommendation of a good place to get the wheels repaired? Thanks for your help and the 993TT is some kind of ride!
Old 03-07-2002, 12:25 AM
A930Rocket
Nordschleife Master

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Rob Rice use to own it, but I think it merged with or was bought out by some one a few years ago. Try Wheel Wizard in Atlanta. I think their at <a href="http://www.wheelwizard.com" target="_blank">www.wheelwizard.com</a> Maybe they took over Rob's place?

I called Bob Woodman tires, who sells all the Hoosiers, etc. at the PCA races said to try them for some wheels I wanted refinishing.

Jim
Old 03-08-2002, 10:48 PM
Jean-Marc
Racer

Old 03-08-2002, 10:49 PM
Jean-Marc
Racer

[quote]Originally posted by Jean-Marc:
<strong>I have used Wheel Wizard and have been very unhappy. They do not have a 1st class spray booth and because of that they have tiny black specs on the paint that you can see when really looking from close. Also, they did a **** poor job at repainting and the paint is now flaking. My wheels are the GT3 styles and my wife had touched both right wheels. I always regretted not sending them at Wheel enhancment for partial trades for new ones.
Just my 2 cents
JM</strong><hr></blockquote>

Quick Reply: Rennsport wheel repair