Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Victor Equipment opinions, Please.

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2011, 10:54 PM
Resident Sicko
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Victor Equipment opinions, Please.

Just ordered a set of forged Victor Equipment Innsbruck rims for our 993 and noticed the rim is sold at places like Wheel Warehouse...
Hmm...
Any issues with quality? They are light. They are strong (presumed) and the price is freaking awesome. Not to mention I found a set with correct 993 wide body offsets. (no spacers!)

Sure, they may look "boy racer" as my '87 911 turbo look father says...but for around town and track use they seem to fit the bill.

Opinions?
Old 03-31-2011, 03:05 PM
Yomi
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm interested as well, as I like the look of them and the price looks pretty good. I'd love some Fikses but even used they just don't fit in my budget. I'd been considering some used Turbo Twists since the prices are a better match for my wallet, but the Innsbruck's look like another good option. A bit more expensive at about $320ea x 4 = $1280 + shipping vs. what looks like $800ish for used OEM turbo twists. (Edit for 18x8 front and 18x11 rear to fit stock 996 C4S)

Apparently they're owned by TSW who has separate companies making marque-specific wheels, such as Beyern for BMW. See TSW Brands.
Old 03-31-2011, 03:22 PM
Resident Sicko
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Good info. Thanks.

Will post pics and review upon delivery.

Quick Reply: Victor Equipment opinions, Please.