Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Feeler. 94 turbo "Speedline for Porsche" sale

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2006 | 11:20 AM
cobalt
Rennlist Member

Default Feeler. 94 turbo "Speedline for Porsche" sale

I am in the process of taking possession of a new set of 8 & 10 x 18" "Speedline for Porsche" wheels.

The set on my 94 are in very good but not perfect condition. 8.5 out of 10.

I am not sure what I am going to do with these. I could sell my very clean wheels off my car and use the new ones or sell the new ones.

As most of you know these wheels are very hard to come by and are quite expensive.

I might part with the tires I have on the turbo with the rims.

So this is what I was thinking. Sell my original wheels no tires as is for $4500. Sell the original rims with a practically new set of Michelin PS2's in 235/295 sizes for $5250 or sell the new set of speedlines for $5350. Shipping would be included UPS ground within 50 states only!!!

Last option is keep everything, these things will only keep their value.

I will be receiving the new wheels within a few weeks. For now these are general pictures of what my wheels look like. There is some very minor damage to the clear coat on the outermost lip. This happens during tire install no matter how hard they try. Otherwise in excellent shape. I have won numerous Concours events with these wheels and never have the wheels been considered less than perfect by the judges. Also the weights have since been removed on the outside with no damage. The crests would not come with the wheels. They also have metal valve stems now which would be included.

PM me if anyone is interested.
Attached Images     

Quick Reply: Feeler. 94 turbo "Speedline for Porsche" sale