Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Wheel Pricing

Old 04-24-2019, 04:18 PM
Flat6Forever
2nd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wheel Pricing

I want to sell some wheels and want to know what a fair price in the current market would be to protect myself and for any potential buyer.

I was gifted a set of 4 ATS “Cookie Cutter” wheels I was told were from a 70s era 911. 2 are 15”x6” and 2 are 15”x7”. Rims only no tires.

They are black with silver lip and have a colored Porsche crests. They have some cosmetic wear, but seem to be in good/fair condition and could use a wash. They have been stored indoor for years and I don’t know if they have any structural problems. I have not used them, I only stored planning on some restoration work that I have given up on.

What would be a fair price range for both myself and a potential buyer? Thanks!
Old 11-21-2020, 10:15 AM
DZ Carrera
Rennlist Member

Received 54 Likes on 20 Posts

I paid 1K for a perfect set for narrow body wheels off Craigslist. No tires or sensors
Old 11-21-2020, 10:22 AM
Z3papa
Rennlist Member

Received 100 Likes on 83 Posts

I bought a set of completely refinished forks for $900 and sourced TPMS for $100. Tires may not add much value depending on what the buyer would use the wheels for. I wanted them for winter tires which I sourced cheap. Lobster Forks have a mixed following. I think they look great on my MB 718 but others prefer a different style. I've gotten several appreciative comments on the wheels since they have gone on.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Wheel Pricing