Notices

Tracking down records from a 2003 Carrera C4S traded to Weatherford BMW Berkeley

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2015, 05:26 PM
tripleseven
6th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tracking down records from a 2003 Carrera C4S traded to Weatherford BMW Berkeley

I know this is a long shot but it is worth the attempt.

I purchased a 2003 Porsche Carrera C4S that was traded into Weatherford BMW in Berkeley. The car was a 2 owner, in immaculate condition, but the previous owner did not give them the records or owners manual. I bought it off of thorough PPI and dealer service records noted in the Carfax.

In the off chance the former owner (or friends of former owner) are on this forum, here are the details of the car:

2003 Porsche Carrera C4S (996)
VIN :WP0AA299X3S622709
Color: Black
Mileage: @ 84K

It was listed at Weatherford BMW around August 15th, and I bought it shortly there after in Marin County.

There is nothing underlying here: I am simply looking to attempt to find the previous owner, get the paper records, and the owners manual and keep them with the car.

Any help tracking these down from anyone in the Bay Area would be greatly appreciated.

Quick Reply: Tracking down records from a 2003 Carrera C4S traded to Weatherford BMW Berkeley