Notices

New motorsports park near Shelton, in-car video

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2011, 08:44 PM
Randy
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New motorsports park near Shelton, in-car video

There is a new motorsports park near Shelton, Wa called The Ridge Motorsports Park. Here's a link to the home page for info; http://www.ridgemotorsportspark.com/

Here's a link to an in-car video from November 6th, 2011, when there was a gathering of friends and family for some first laps after completion of the surfacing of the road course;
Old 12-07-2011, 10:27 PM
Bruce SEA 993
Addict
Rennlist Member

Hey Randy...thanks for the link! It looks like a nice track with almost a corkscrew set of turns.

Cheers!
Old 03-07-2012, 05:11 PM
Seattle944
Instructor

Guys this looks awesome. I have watched some of the video's on Youtube. Do we know when it opens? I'm not too familiar with what I need to run my car on a road course (license, roll-cage, etc.) If you have a link or know of any info please let me know.

Thanks.
Old 03-18-2012, 11:35 PM
Tom Pritchett
Advanced

[QUOTE=Seattle944;9342044]Guys this looks awesome. I have watched some of the video's on Youtube. Do we know when it opens? I'm not too familiar with what I need to run my car on a road course (license, roll-cage, etc.) If you have a link or know of any info please let me know.

Thanks.[/QUOTE

There are many venues available. The Ridge School had it's inaugeral opening this weekend. It was wet and wild, but I think everyone had a great time. It is a great track and of course, it will be well attended because it is the new kid on the block.

The PCA has an event there April 7th and is open for registration. There will be no D students here however as even the instructors will be learning the school line. You may have a ride with an instructor if you register for a ride. Registration is located at www.motorsportreg.com

Turn2 lapping has many dates at the Ridge as well.

If you want to call and talk about your particular situation, feel free to pm me and I'll spend time going over what you may need/want.

BTW, the videos really does not do the track justice. It is hard to see the elevation changes on video. It is a lot of fun!

Quick Reply: New motorsports park near Shelton, in-car video