Notices

The Heidi Hunt Law Firm is a SCAM (WA State)

Old 05-25-2011, 10:17 PM
PNWpirelli
6th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The Heidi Hunt Law Firm is a SCAM (WA State)

Hello friends – as a fellow fast car owner and uncontrollable lead foot, I feel obligated to warn you about a so-called law firm in the area that is a huge scam! They played upon my fears and ignorance of the legal system at the time and charged me $1300 for a NO TURN SIGNAL. They also said they would watch to see if the cops ever filed my potential reckless.

a.) You know if they file it – they mail you a letter with your court date. Its not like its in a secret computer somewhere and they say ‘SURPRISE! – you didn’t show up; now there’s a warrant out for your arrest’.
b.) The no turn signal they entered a DEFERAL without asking if it was ok with me. 1 year no tickets. I own a Porsche TT – OF COURSE I’m going to get a ticket! A deferral are you kidding me??? That could have easily been thrown out.

This law firm is the HEIDI HUNT GROUP. The DUI Away guys on the radio. Never never never use them. Please spread the word about what idiots they are. They admitted to me in an email that one of their attorneys was fired for embezzlement – and they still won’t give me a partial refund!

All I want is $1000 back - that seems fair to me. Even if it were a BS result, they did handle the no turn signal - and the going rate for something like that is typically $300.
Old 05-25-2011, 11:18 PM
PNWpirelli
6th Gear

Update - I wanted to know why her office refused to return my calls when they said they'd 'call me right back'..... She wrote:

"...will continue just fine with or without your tickets- do you really believe traffic tickets make or break me? I do felony trials state wide? Keep your friends, we don't want them...and you can quote that."
Old 05-26-2011, 12:07 AM
PNWpirelli
6th Gear

She just sent this - crazy!

All people who think they can buy their way out following the law. It used to be defending people who are wife beaters and drug dealers that kept me up at night. It turns out it's people who name themselves crashintoash that keep me awake at night eight years later. When you or one of your friends kill yourself or someone else I won't have to live with it. That makes me smile.
Old 05-26-2011, 08:22 PM
Tonydec
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 89 Likes on 65 Posts

Wow, $1k for a deferal? You can do that yourself for free as long as you qualify. Just need to know to ask. You can also agree to plea to a non-moving violation, also free.

Her last comment was interesting:

"All people who think they can buy their way out following the law." Uhhh, isn't that EXACTLY what she is doing? I love how they give the appearance that what they can do is some magical 'secret' process. It's not.
Old 06-01-2011, 08:02 PM
Bruce SEA 993
Addict
Rennlist Member

I have used this guy several times and he is honest and straight forward:

Keven R Cole

http://www.kevinrcolelaw.com/Practic...-Defense.shtml

He advertised in the PCA local mag
Old 06-06-2011, 10:30 AM
Stromius
Three Wheelin'

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Sounds like an easy complaint to the Washington AG to get your refund:

http://www.atg.wa.gov/FileAComplaint.aspx#Online

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: The Heidi Hunt Law Firm is a SCAM (WA State)