For Sale or Trade in WA/OR: Sport Seats

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2011, 05:49 PM
73Javelin
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default For Sale or Trade in WA/OR: Sport Seats

For Sale or Trade:

Porsche "Sport Seats" (Option Codes M383 & M387). These Sport Seats feature huge side bolsters, 4-way electric movement, adjustable backrests, and full leather covers. They are the light tan / cream "Linen" color (I think), and have perforated leather on the inserts. They are in the original car they were ordered in, a 1986 Porsche 944, and fit all of the 924/944/968 series (maybe the 911 too?).

I have both seats in fully functional condition. The passenger seat is nearly perfect, and the driver's seat is much the same, but has a golf-ball size hole in the driver's bolster, as most of them do. I would like to sell these seats, or ideally, swap them with another Porsche owner for a set of CLOTH or microfiber seats (no leather) as my car is being setup for autocrossing. I would be interested in stock Porsche seats or any reputable adjustable racing seat. Depending on the condition of your seats we can add cash on your end or my end.

Ideally I would like to find another 944 owner and swap the matching backseats as well (which are absolutely perfect), though that is not a requirement. Obviously I would be most interested in other Linen/Tan seats, possibly black, and maybe a "race" color like red.

Just e-mail me or post with what you have and I will let you know if I am interested or not. Otherwise, $750 is a fair price for the set or maybe make an offer? I couldn't even find a set on eBay to compare to.

Thanks!

PCA Member
Old 03-17-2011, 11:11 AM
73Javelin
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Pictures:

Quick Reply: For Sale or Trade in WA/OR: Sport Seats