Notices

Willing to sell my F430 fast. Big price drop!

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2011, 06:00 PM
Philip in AL
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Willing to sell my F430 fast. Big price drop!

I'm now ready to stop letting this car sit, and move on! I'm dropping the price to $149,000! You will not find a nicer, as heavily optioned 2006 F430 on the market. Someone is going to get an incredible car and a better than fair deal. Philip

Here is the original ad. I can't figure out how to drop the price in the advertisement.

http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/vbc...?do=ad&id=5209
Old 03-11-2011, 07:09 PM
Philip in AL
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sorry for the link error:

I just don't drive it!

2006 Ferrari F430
Perfection at its best, truly unique 2006 F430 black on black. Original owner. Factory ordered with almost every option available. Over $50K in options. Professionally installed options consists of;: tinted brake lights, side markers and turn indicators. Skid pads. Custom, hidden front and rear radar detectors and Laser diffusers with information display located in the rear view mirror. Custom HiFi with foldout video screen, GPS, rear view camera. Can be returned to completely stock in one day. All Factory original parts are included in the deal. Less than 4,000 miles from new. Simply stunning; No dings or scratches. Never driven hard or on race track. For list of options, view window sticker in picture link below. Includes all tools, books, keys, factory cover, battery charger, and original window sticker. Everything that came with the car. Car is loaded and had one of the highest stickers of any F430 at $231k! If you have any questions please feel free to email me at wsna@bellsouth.net
Price drop to $149,900

View Picture Album: http://gallery.me.com/wsna/100104

Quick Reply: Willing to sell my F430 fast. Big price drop!