Notices

VCR Meet Calabasas: WTH Happend?

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2009, 05:52 PM
ChrisF
Rennlist Member

Received 989 Likes on 368 Posts
Default VCR Meet Calabasas: WTH Happend?

I met a buddy today at VCR before we took a drive up the coast. I haven't been in quite a few months. There weren't many cars and soon found out why. I went in, got a coffee then wandered looking at a few cars in the lot. I was greeted by 3 security thugs who told me that I couldn't look at cars in the parking lot and that I had to go stand on the curb. WTF?? I asked what was going on and was told it was a liability issue and that I was probably going to sue the owner if I got hurt. Again WTF??? Further, I was insulted by the biggest thug and called a "******". When I asked who the guy was and who hired him he told me to "suck his *****".

There were a bunch of other guys there who filled me in that the property owner is suing VCR and anyone else that "trespasses" on their property. It is one thing to hire security guards to protect your rights as property owner, but to hire guys who insult patrons of the shopping center who've been going there for 10 plus years with profanity is out of control.

Anyone know what caused this and is anyone trying to help VCR resolve this matter? There HAVE to be a bunch of high powered lawyers amongst the bunch of exotic owners who love the meet.

Thanks.

Quick Reply: VCR Meet Calabasas: WTH Happend?