Notices

Carlsbad Outlet Meet - 3.28.2009

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2009, 06:42 PM
andrew101010
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Carlsbad Outlet Meet - 3.28.2009

Just got word that an Enzo will be coming to Carlsbad this month and coming on the drive down to Symbolic.

VIDEOS:

February
February - Drive
November

Last Saturday of every month
All cars are welcome:Exotics, European, Domestic, Muscle Cars, Hot Rods, Japanese Tuners and more.

So far this year we've been averaging at least 100 cars each turnout and Id like to see it continue to grow even larger. So get the word out.

DETAILS/INFO
7:00am-9:00am
Carlsbad Company Stores
5620 Paseo Del Norte Suite #124
Carlsbad, California 92008

DIRECTIONS:
From I-5 exit Palomar Airport Rd
Head EAST (from I-5S-Left, from I-5N-Right)
Turn LEFT on Paseo Del Norte
At first light turn RIGHT into shopping center
Enter and turn RIGHT at T-intersection into SOUTH parking lot.

Personalized Directions:HERE

Theres a starbucks and a bagel place that will be open early and a Ruby's Diner for breakfast if you're hungry, then other stores start to open. Starbucks has a lot of seating outside.

Pm for more info:

Afterwards we can cruise down to Symbolic in Sorrento Valley for their spring event.

If you've never been Symbolic's events are not to be missed. They go all out and the cars they have on display are insane.

This event's theme is race cars with Formula 1, McLaren F1, custom race cars and more. The Lamborghini Reventon will be on display along with the "latest" Bugatti Veyron (your guess as to which of the 5 variations is as good as mine).

They will have the usual food and this time are adding "grid girls" so it should be a blast!

Food sponsors include: Harrys Bar and American Grill, Sushi Lounge, Dining Out, Brians 24, Los Cabos and Barbecues Galore Cooking School

This event runs from 10am-2pm

Address: 11425 Sorrento Valley Road San Diego CA, 92121

From Previous Events:

Quick Reply: Carlsbad Outlet Meet - 3.28.2009