TRG Parts Sales - Position

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2007, 01:20 PM
TRGCMO
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default TRG Parts Sales - Position

Hello

I would like to see if you know anyone who would be interested in working at TRG The Racers Group at our HQ in Petaluma. Austin Ford, our parts sales guy is moving onto a high tech sales job in Silicon Valley.

Here's what we have:
============================================

A highly successful race team in Petaluma, with its' multiple-make performance product line for professionals and amateurs alike, is looking for a full-time inside Parts Sales Professional to join our Parts Department. The right person for the team will be punctual, energetic, outgoing, and hard working.

To succeed in this challenging, dynamic environment, you will be a motivated, self-starter with a positive attitude, have Porsche technical & mechanical knowledge, excellent communication and computer skills.

Your skills & experience will include, but not limited to:
- Knowledgeable in the auto racing marketplace
- Porsche Parts knowledge
- Professional telephone etiquette
- Customer service
- Substantial telephone sales volume
- Order processing
- Ability to multi-task
- Good organizational skills with an attention to detail

Strong base pay plus commission and benefits. This position is located at our headquarters in Petaluma, CA.

Please email your resume to hr@theracersgroup.com or fax to (707) 935-5889.
NO PHONE CALLS.

TRG is a manufacturer and distributor of high-performance automotive parts, an engine and chassis building and tuning facility, a full-service race-car preparation shop and multiple professional race teams. The company also provides electrical and mechanical engineering services, driver development and arrive-and-drive services. TRG is based in Petaluma, Calif., near its home track of Infineon Raceway in Sonoma,Calif. www.theracersgroup.com
==============================================

If so have them contact me: Steve Tsuruda CMO at The Racers Group
Old 12-02-2007, 01:47 PM
Carnerd
Three Wheelin'

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sounds interesting. Maybe i should get my resume together. Is the position still available? Thanks!

Quick Reply: TRG Parts Sales - Position