Notices

GMG Open House and Grand Opening this Saturday 12-5 !!!! An event not to be missed!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2006, 04:02 AM
gmgracing
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 436 Likes on 260 Posts
Default GMG Open House and Grand Opening this Saturday 12-5 !!!! An event not to be missed!!!

I would like to take this opportunity to invite you to our Open House and Grand Opening celebration taking place at our new 15,000 sq ft Performance Tuning and Motorsport Facility, which will be held on Saturday, Dec 9th from 12-5 pm. This will be an event for any automotive aficionado and will include a GMG shop tour, Car Show area (bring your car for display), GMG Tuned cars display, GMG race car display, food and drinks and a Manufacturers row where you can meet and talk with reps from some of our many tuning partners. In addition we will be showing footage from this years Speed GT championship and other clips of GMG racing on a big screen, we will have both the Speed GT 996 and 997 Cup cars on display. So come out and enjoy a day with fellow friends and car enthusiasts as we are expecting over 400 people as well as over 300 Porsches, Ferrari's, Audis, BMW's, Bentley's and Lamborghinis, many of them from our current client base. GMG is the premier tuning facility and aftermarket parts supplier (Wheels/Tires, ECU's, Exhausts, Suspension, Turbos, etc.) for European Automobiles! For more about Global Motorsports Group, please visit www.gmgracing.com.

If you are looking for a few new gifts for your P- Car.. It will be worth the trip as we will be offering special incentive on Saturday.. GIAC will be in the house flashing all P-Cars including 997TT's...

Not sure what software to get for your P-Car.. Stop by and find out why GIAC has been the leader in Porsche Performance Software since day 1...........

Confirmed Tuning Partners displaying products and reps on site to answer all your questions!

GIAC- All Flashing on site ...
Brembo
Sparco
BBS Motorsport
HRE
Dymag Carbon Wheels
Rennworx
Moton
Stasis
Champion Motorsport
Tubi
AWE Tuning
Glistening Perfection
Premier clear bra's
European Car
Eurotuner
and many many more!!!

sales@gmgracing.com
www.gmgracing.com

facebook l instagram l youtube l twitter

Porsche | Audi | Ferrari | Lamborghini | McLaren
Performance Tuning | Motorsport | Factory Service

Pirelli World Challege Race Team GT/GTA/GTS/TC
Pirelli GT3 Cup Trophy USA
Porsche Motorsport — Audi Sport Customer Racing — Lamborghini Super Trofeo Series

Last edited by gmgracing; 11-23-2008 at 01:40 AM.
Old 12-06-2006, 05:46 AM
billthe3
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

If only I was in socal... I may have my friend go check it out for me.
Old 12-06-2006, 02:54 PM
Lozzy997
Racer

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

Ditto that.

Quick Reply: GMG Open House and Grand Opening this Saturday 12-5 !!!! An event not to be missed!!!