Notices

Anyone near Portland want some 15" fuchs replicas for $500?

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2006, 05:55 AM
todzilla
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Anyone near Portland want some 15" fuchs replicas for $500?

Here's the deal. I live in Vancouver, Canada and won an E-bay auction for some really nice 15" replica Fuchs rims with Pirelli tires (with 80% tread left) that come from Oregon. I was under the impression that the owner could meet me near Seattle for me to pick them up to save some hideous shipping charges to Canada. Turns out he can't do it.

He's gonna get a quote on shipping to the US/Canada border but I know it's gonna run around $150US! Sooooo, so as not to tarnish my E-bay rep/rating, I'm offering these (possiby) to anyone that wants to drive to Portland, OR and pick them up for $500 even for the whole set. This is a pretty decent deal I feel as they look to be quite nice and with newish tires. I will know by Saturday if the shipping is reasonable but I expect the worst...and I simply can't fathom driving 4-5 hours each way simply to save on the shipping...as much as I love a nice trip in the fofo!

So there it is - if you're interested let me know. Here's the link. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Pors...QcmdZVie wItem

Thanx, Todd

Quick Reply: Anyone near Portland want some 15" fuchs replicas for $500?