Notices

Carlsbad Meet, what happened????

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2005, 03:53 AM
rrobello
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Carlsbad Meet, what happened????

hey what the heck happened to the Carlsbad meet? it is slowly dying out, we need to rejuvinate it, the Fchatters are willing to give it a go, so now if we can get the porsches back in a big way that would be very helpful, this is a really cool meet and I would hate to see it die, very relaxing and fun, and a heck of a lot closer then CC. So whats up, where did you guys all go?
Old 08-14-2005, 06:09 AM
Ryan in SD
Instructor

Hello rrobello, I just registered here but I've seen you on another forum. Im starting to think that its going back to normal. Junes show was bad, barely any cars and this month there were a bit more.

For those of you that dont know about the Carlsbad show, its at the Carlsbad outlet mall.

Take the I5 >> Palomar east >> then north on Paseo Del Norte. The mall will be on your right hand side and just park infront of the starbucks!

Its from 7am and goes on till about 9 or 10. It happens every last saturday of the month, dont miss out!!! Hope to see some rennlisters there.
Old 08-14-2005, 06:11 AM
Ryan in SD
Instructor

BTW, I'm pretty sure Anthony and or Matt will bring their CGTs so now you guys that havnt gone have some insentive!!! We have also had an XJ220, Bugatti EB110, all kinds of ferraris (even the f430), lots of elises, vipers, vettes, muscle, bulls(lambos), etc....
Old 08-14-2005, 07:04 PM
rrobello
Instructor

it would be really cool if we can get some of the CC guys to take a day off and come down here instead, would love to see those F40s and Enzos show up, man how was yesterday there, so many great cars including the McClaren, too bad I missed it, I always miss the good ones.
Old 08-25-2005, 06:21 PM
rrobello
Instructor

anyone else coming?
Old 10-10-2005, 01:38 AM
Vince 97' 993 TT
Instructor

Thumbs up Close By and didnt know it.

Wow. right under my nose... I live off Poinsettia & Carlsbad Blvd. less than a mile away, and had no idea... Is it every last Saturday? I would like to check it out...

Quick Reply: Carlsbad Meet, what happened????