Notices

Ticket Attorney in PCA NW mag did his job!

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2005, 01:10 PM
Bruce SEA 993
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ticket Attorney in PCA NW mag did his job!

Howdy All,

The NW Region PCA Spiel mag had an ad for a ticket attorney and I had the occasion to use his services. For not much (to me anyhow) more than the cost of the ticket, he represented me and won a dismissal. The pros and cons of speeding etc have been kicked around on the 993 list and I won’t really go into that here although I will say I don’t speed in cities where there are kids and cars jumping in front of you. This was out in the middle of farking nowhere!

Anyhow, I am a very satisfied customer and can recommend Kevin Cole from Mercer Island as someone to represent you if you do get caught. The legal business is in another language from another planet….I would be hopeless in the DIY process.

There were major mistakes and problems with the ticket I received and it was a no-brainer to have it dismissed (well a no-brainer for a lawyer) and I would feel bad giving money to the state or county for their sloppy work.

Stay safe out there and if the revenue collectors (WSP) get you, Kevin is an option. YMMV I am not affiliated with Kevin nor is there any incentive beyond being a happy customer.

Kevin Cole 206 985-8356 kevinrcole@earthlink.net

Quick Reply: Ticket Attorney in PCA NW mag did his job!