Farewell BBQ for Jeff Chan-8/21

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2004, 12:45 AM
ltcjmramos
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 142 Likes on 90 Posts
Default Farewell BBQ for Jeff Chan-8/21

Jeff Chan is leaving the Bay Area for a period of time, and we'd like to have a get together to bid he and Lisa farewell. (I am keeping Jeff's 993TT safe and secure in my garage.)

The date for the BBQ will be Saturday, 8/21, at my home in Half Moon Bay. Address is 205 Miramontes Ave., zip 94019, phone is 650 726-3908. Map it for directions, or email me.

I don't know what the BAR protocol is, but I propose to get all the food and drinks, then attendees can reimburse me fair share. Is that OK?

I'll BBQ marinated tri-tips and some fish. I will need a second grill to do the fish as I am allergic to most seafoods, so can't prepare them on one grill. I'll also prepare a green salad, and a veggie of some sort. Beer, sodas and wine will also be supplied. Is that OK?

Any particular items wanted/needed, please post here so everyone sees what is being requested.

There will be a ride before or after the BBQ, TBD. Pin is in charge of the ride whatever is decided.
Old 08-15-2004, 11:42 PM
ltcjmramos
Addict
Rennlist Member

Default PLS EMAIL ME

To ensure we have an accurate count for the dinner, and to try not to miss anyone if we go on a pre-dinner ride, please email me directly at ramosrx7@pacbell.net (I know I need to change my email address!!) to confirm your attendance and how many will be coming. Thanks.

Originally Posted by ltcjmramos
Jeff Chan is leaving the Bay Area for a period of time, and we'd like to have a get together to bid he and Lisa farewell. (I am keeping Jeff's 993TT safe and secure in my garage.)

The date for the BBQ will be Saturday, 8/21, at my home in Half Moon Bay. Address is 205 Miramontes Ave., zip 94019, phone is 650 726-3908. Map it for directions, or email me.

I don't know what the BAR protocol is, but I propose to get all the food and drinks, then attendees can reimburse me fair share. Is that OK?

I'll BBQ marinated tri-tips and some fish. I will need a second grill to do the fish as I am allergic to most seafoods, so can't prepare them on one grill. I'll also prepare a green salad, and a veggie of some sort. Beer, sodas and wine will also be supplied. Is that OK?

Any particular items wanted/needed, please post here so everyone sees what is being requested.

There will be a ride before or after the BBQ, TBD. Pin is in charge of the ride whatever is decided.
Old 08-16-2004, 11:33 AM
ltcjmramos
Addict
Rennlist Member

Default No Ride

There will not be a ride, too many bikers, CHP and tourists. The plan is to meet at 3 PM at the vista point at the upper intersection of 92 and 35, take a group pic with the Bay in the background, then I'll lead down to my house for the BBQ. After dinner, find a spot for another pic with the sun setting in the background.

As previously posted, please email me confirmation of attendance.

Thanks

Quick Reply: Farewell BBQ for Jeff Chan-8/21