Notices

Tempt Media Salt Flats Part 2.

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2004, 08:44 PM
525iT_Feen
2nd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tempt Media Salt Flats Part 2.

MODS, I posted this here because it's last minute and I wanted people to see. I made two threads so I probably broke some rules, and if its a problem then do what ever you need to do. I am very sorry, I just wanted to let all the CA rennlist guys know about our meet.

After a few days of discussion it is official:

Tempt media will be heading out to the El Mirage Salt Flats once again for another day of fun in the sun. We will be filming the meet and are looking forward to people coming out.

However, a few things will be different this time.

First, we don't want any people coming out just to do burnouts and kick up
dust. The rules of El Mirage are straight forward. You don't break the surface
doing burnouts and you act with maturity. We do NOT want to drive out there and be asked to leave because someone acted up.

Second, it's going to be summer time. Bring TONS of water and anything else you need to stay cool. Also bring tools and things you think your car might need. We are going to have a tent out with us so that people who are not driving can stay in the shade, but you still need to bring the proper materials for the trip.

Third, if you are going to stay at a motel/hotel Saturday night, we suggest you call in and make reservations. We made the mistake of not doing so last time and the motel was NOT ready for us.

The meet is set to take place on Date Change: Saturday July 17th!!!

For those of you who went out last time and are coming again, we will have it in the same place. For those of you who are coming out for the first time, we
will be in the back left corner of the flats.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Salt Flat Video from the first meet:
http://www.importxdream.com/videoinfo.htm
(download DIVX codec from front page in order to view)

Salt Flat's photos:
http://68.6.59.120:81/~importxdream/elmirage
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quick Reply: Tempt Media Salt Flats Part 2.