Notices

Private Track Day at Buttonwillow

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2024, 02:31 PM
Biglife
Advanced

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Private Track Day at Buttonwillow

I'm attempting to organize a small track day at Buttonwillow this summer (15-20 cars). This will cater to all driving levels and there will be at least one pro coach on site to help both novice and advanced drivers. Cost would be roughly $800-$1,000 (that includes track rental, corner workers, emergency vehicles on staff, skidpad etc.).

Would anyone on this thread be interested in joining? Tentative date is mid August.
Old 06-20-2024, 04:56 AM
CurryPuff
Rennlist Member

Received 219 Likes on 142 Posts

Originally Posted by Biglife
I'm attempting to organize a small track day at Buttonwillow this summer (15-20 cars). This will cater to all driving levels and there will be at least one pro coach on site to help both novice and advanced drivers. Cost would be roughly $800-$1,000 (that includes track rental, corner workers, emergency vehicles on staff, skidpad etc.).

Would anyone on this thread be interested in joining? Tentative date is mid August.
How many cars per session are you thinking of doing? Will it be open pits instead? How much track time do you anticipate?
I might be down, depending on the day of the month (Saturday would be preferred).
Old 06-23-2024, 04:42 PM
Biglife
Advanced

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Objective is to maximize driving time and minimize traffic by keeping this event small. The makeup of drivers & cars will dictate how it's run, but most likely there will be two groups. The afternoon will likely be open pits once people start to drop off.

If anyone is interested - please PM me your name and email so I can keep you in the loop.
The following users liked this post:
Ksdaoski (06-23-2024)
Old 07-08-2024, 08:45 PM
spx.garage
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I could be interested, I'm also planning a private day at Thunderhill but TBD on date.

I'd be interested if the event was split between advanced drivers (maybe sub 1:55 range) and newer drivers (1:55+ range).

Quick Reply: Private Track Day at Buttonwillow