BBQ-San Francisco Bay Area Rennlisters

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2004, 05:53 PM
ltcjmramos
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 151 Likes on 96 Posts
Default CANCELED BBQ-San Francisco Bay Area Rennlisters

Sorry, folks, but went charging ahead not realizing this is Father's Day weekend, and I'll be away visiting my Dad for several days. Will be rescheduled, probably in the Fall when we have clear weather over here in Half Moon Bay.

Hi Guys/Ladies

I recently bought a '99 C2, and have sold my '93 RX-7 (mod'd to about 400 hp). A fellow RX-7 enthusiast, Allan Chen, and I have been talking about hosting a BBQ for some time now, and have decided to get it done. If you're available, please put down Saturday, June 19th beginning at 3 as the time for the Wankel/Flat 6 gathering. I'm gathering up my old RX-7 friends and my new Porsche friends for a tri-tip BBQ at my home in Half Moon Bay.

I have two cases of beer and 8 bottles of white wine sitting in my garage that need to be consumed. (I know, white wine with tri-tip isn't quite right, but it's what I have.) Allan has a great marinade for the tri-tip which he will be doing. We'll be doing this potluck style, so will ask you to bring something to share - appetizer, salad, dessert, bread, red wine, more beer...

If you can make it (your SO is also invited), please give me a call at 650 726-3908, or email me at ramosrx7@pacbell.net, and let me know what you'd like to bring. Please do not post here only.

Directions and details will be sent as we get closer.

Last edited by ltcjmramos; 06-08-2004 at 04:29 PM.

Quick Reply: BBQ-San Francisco Bay Area Rennlisters