Need Help in Portland, OR

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2022, 02:59 AM
cota.kitty
Instructor

Received 87 Likes on 42 Posts
Default Need Help in Portland, OR

Hi all,

I'm a month away from my build locking, I'm waffling on some interior/exterior options, and I would love to see them in person to make a final choice. Unfortunately, as we all know, there aren't really any cars at the dealerships to check out.

As such, is there anyone in the Portland, OR area that has a chalk exterior car, and/or a slate grey / chalk leather interior that I could see in person? Burgers and beers on me if you do.

Thanks!

Old 04-15-2023, 02:58 PM
ZachS_PDX
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That is a lovely car! im new and went to Grand Prix's show room they might have something in there
Old 04-18-2023, 03:14 AM
DrainsWalletsFast
Burning Brakes

Received 342 Likes on 189 Posts

I haven't seen this on a modern Porsche before but unless you are super careful... anything resembling white leather will be a problem sooner or later without extra care. If you aren't planning on having the car more than a few years then maybe it could be worth it if you just love it, but I worry especially in Portland where you'll be climbing in with a wet coat on and other such things more often... yeah just seems a bit scary. If it's only a fair weather car for special occasions and you're really diligent about it maybe you'll be fine, but buyer beware. To each their own of course.

Quick Reply: Need Help in Portland, OR