Notices

Salem OR area traffic attorneys

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2022, 04:34 PM
jungkim1234
Instructor

Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts
Default Salem OR area traffic attorneys

Does someone have a reference for representation for a speeding ticket in Marion County Oregon? I've made about 2 dozen calls and no luck. Thanks in advance.
Old 04-02-2022, 07:35 PM
NHmacan
Racer

Received 212 Likes on 134 Posts

Try Off the Record I think they have a national network of attorneys. I have never used them, but a guy I know did and had a great experience.
Old 04-04-2022, 02:05 PM
jungkim1234
Instructor

Thanks @NHmacan for the reference. Unfortunately, I called them and they are running into the same problem, Oregon, and Salem especially does not have great coverage for some reason.
Old 04-08-2022, 09:52 PM
Oregon Rancher
8th Gear

Received 14 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by jungkim1234
Does someone have a reference for representation for a speeding ticket in Marion County Oregon? I've made about 2 dozen calls and no luck. Thanks in advance.
I used an attorney out of Oregon City, right downtown. Can't remember his name. Ticket was in Benton county. Reduced from 138mph to 99. Country road, no cars, except Jonny Law coming the other direction. Good luck!
Old 04-08-2022, 10:25 PM
boisenelson
Rennlist Member

Received 181 Likes on 133 Posts

Did you try this guy?

Gig Wyatt

https://www.salemdui.com/

My wife was licensed to practice law in Oregon about 12 years ago and she knew of this firm handling traffic issues. No experience but this was the only name she remembered.
Old 04-12-2022, 01:06 PM
jungkim1234
Instructor

Originally Posted by Oregon Rancher
I used an attorney out of Oregon City, right downtown. Can't remember his name. Ticket was in Benton county. Reduced from 138mph to 99. Country road, no cars, except Jonny Law coming the other direction. Good luck!
Thanks, I may have found one in Bend I'm meeting with on Wednesday. I was hoping for something with more ties with Salem, but at this point I'll take what I can get!

Originally Posted by boisenelson
Did you try this guy?

Gig Wyatt

https://www.salemdui.com/

My wife was licensed to practice law in Oregon about 12 years ago and she knew of this firm handling traffic issues. No experience but this was the only name she remembered.
Thanks for the referral, I did call Gig, I've called so many offices (not thinking that this would be so difficult). I don't remember the specific response, but I don't believe they do it anymore.

Last edited by jungkim1234; 04-12-2022 at 01:07 PM. Reason: including additional info
Old 05-24-2022, 08:04 AM
Portland_Proud
3rd Gear

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hope you found someone. Oregon attorneys who deal with traffic tickets in smaller Oregon towns are rare, they won’t make money from it unless you pay them significantly. I know of a few but they are hours away. If it’s a red light camera ticket then any attorney can handle it based on technical defenses. If it’s a traffic stop then I agree you need someone local.
Old 05-24-2022, 07:12 PM
jungkim1234
Instructor

Originally Posted by Portland_Proud
Hope you found someone. Oregon attorneys who deal with traffic tickets in smaller Oregon towns are rare, they won’t make money from it unless you pay them significantly. I know of a few but they are hours away. If it’s a red light camera ticket then any attorney can handle it based on technical defenses. If it’s a traffic stop then I agree you need someone local.
Thanks for the well wishes. After about 30 calls, I found one in Bend, but since they weren't local to Salem, I decided to just pay the fine than to gamble with their rate. I had one in Washington about 10 years ago that was quick and easy, Oregon is another story.

Quick Reply: Salem OR area traffic attorneys