Notices

Terrible Experience With JB Mobile Detailing

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2021, 04:43 AM
Pharaoh2716
Intermediate

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Angry Terrible Experience With JB Mobile Detailing

For all of my Northern California Rennlisters - After doing some research on highly regarded detailers in the San Francisco Bay Area, several posts mentioned that JB Mobile Detailing had done great work on their cars. I looked at his Yelp page and it was all 5 star reviews with pictures of some serious cars that he had worked on (Ferrari Enzo, CGT, etc...). I decided to give the company a call. Made an appointment with the owner on a Thursday for a Saturday morning paint correction on my Panamera. Saturday morning rolls around and no word from the owner. I contact him and he tells me that he's in the process of reaching out to the "detailing team." Long story short he tells me that they aren't going to be able to make it. Great. Like I hadn't planned my day around this or anything. Owner tells me they have Sunday (day after initial appointment) available. I go ahead and schedule the Sunday appointment and tell the owner that I really shouldn't have to deal with another cancellation and I needed a firm confirmation. He tells me he's sending his "main guy" to get the job done. Sunday morning rolls around and sure enough, no word from anyone at the company. I call the owner and no answer. He texts me saying that he's "at church" and that the detailer who was supposed to arrive couldn't make it because he had preexisting obligations. Two cancellations, two days in a row. Terrible way of doing business that left me incredibly disappointed. Wasted both of my mornings dealing with this and the owner had the audacity to ask if I wanted to "be squeezed in the following Wednesday." Give me a break.
Old 08-12-2021, 08:15 PM
65ac408
Intermediate

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

It is truly shocking how bad customer service is at 95% of businesses. Find a guy who is an owner operator and not just herding his flock of bozos around. Perfect Finish Autospa is top notch in the North Bay, but I have seen them post a Carrera GT they detail in Redwood City, so they may be willing to travel to you as well.
Old 08-13-2021, 03:00 AM
Pharaoh2716
Intermediate

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by 65ac408
It is truly shocking how bad customer service is at 95% of businesses. Find a guy who is an owner operator and not just herding his flock of bozos around. Perfect Finish Autospa is top notch in the North Bay, but I have seen them post a Carrera GT they detail in Redwood City, so they may be willing to travel to you as well.
Thanks for the recommendation!

Quick Reply: Terrible Experience With JB Mobile Detailing