Autocross day at the Porsche Experience Center LA, Oct 25th

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2020, 04:29 AM
martopoulos
RL Community Team
Rennlist Member

Received 90 Likes on 43 Posts
Default Autocross day at the Porsche Experience Center LA, Oct 25th

Hi! I arranged an autocross day (in our personal cars) for up to 50 people on Oct 25 at PEC LA. Pricing is a bit higher ($120 per session) than most venues because PEC forces a lot of unnecessary expenses on you. It does have its advantages, though: super convenient location that won't be super hot (Carson), Porsche-only, and they will be setting up the cones for us initially. An instructor is also available (radio based, due to the pandemic) for an extra $35. There will be at most 5 drivers in the Dynamics Pad area at a time, and masks are required when outside the car.

Anyway if you like the idea, here are the details and registration page:

https://www.motorsportreg.com/events...addicts-147482

I do expect this to sell out, judging by the interest I'm seeing in my group (LA Porsche Addicts).

Volunteer opportunities: I'm down to give 50% off of the base ticket to a couple people who are willing to help fix cones for a half day period (12 to 2:30 or 2:30 to 5). I'm also looking to borrow lap timing equipment and would give a full session in exchange. PM if interested!

Last edited by martopoulos; 10-04-2020 at 06:47 PM.
Old 10-04-2020, 08:07 PM
martopoulos
RL Community Team
Rennlist Member

Received 90 Likes on 43 Posts

Today and tomorrow only, use discount code DOUBLETROUBLE when purchasing two autocross sessions to get $40 off of the second. Only 5 instructor slots are left.

Quick Reply: Autocross day at the Porsche Experience Center LA, Oct 25th