Notices

So Cal EVERY Sunday Meet.

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2004, 02:50 PM
Eyal 951
Nordschleife Master

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up So Cal EVERY Sunday Meet.

This is quoted, a word from Dusty the manager of VCR.

Good Day,

My name is Dusty Troyan and I manage Village Coffee Roaster. Village Coffee Roaster is one of the last independent coffee shops around. I am a car/motorcycle enthusiast and I am trying to organize or make my location accessible to different car groups as a meeting place. I currently host www.sfvbikenight.com which is about 200-400 sport bike every Wednesday night. I also do rally days (once a month). I am located off of the 101 at the valley circle/mulholland exit. I am 5 minutes from Mulholland Hwy (Stunt road, Piuma, Rockstore, los flores canyon, decker canyon, Tuna etc.. )

we also have a variety of cars that come out including, Audis, corvette, Porsche, BMW, Infinity G35's, Mini, Subaru etc etc. It is still growing, but i would like to make it a staple in the valley. It is currently a group of serious enthusiasts, but we need more!

I have a huge parking lot which empty on Sunday as I am pretty much the only business that is open. In other words, huge parking! I will do my best to accommodate.

If anyone is interested please post or email me at villagecoffee@yahoo.com
If you wish to see what we do on Wednesday night go to www.sfvbikenight.com
Thanks,

Dusty Troyan

Village Coffee Roaster
23351 Mulholland Drive
Woodland Hills
Ca.

This meet is every sunday at Village Coffee Roaster in Woodland Hills at 10AM. Last Sunday was the first time Village Coffee sponsored this meet and it was tons of fun. Everyone that showed up really liked it. This meet is for every one and every car (and motorcycle) so tell all your friends.

Last time there were about 35 cars and 40 motorcycles. Including a couple of porsches, SL 55 AMG, a couple of S4s, a lot of minis… classic and new, about 4 subarus a few Ferraris. .

This is a meet and a run (up stunt and those roads) so please respond if you are going to be there.

Village Coffee Roaster
23351 Mulholland Drive
Woodland Hills Ca.

See www.mapquest.com for directions.

~Eyal

LASTLY, THERE ARE RULES IF YOU COME.
NO RACING
NO LOUD SYSTEMS
NO PEELING OUT
NO DRUGS/ALCOHOL
BE CIVIL

This is Sunday at 10 am. That means no annoying ricer kids. Only dedicated enthusiests.

Old 03-16-2004, 02:37 PM
s4dt
Racer

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Meridian Automotive Design is coming to EuroSunday. They are bringing the following masterpieces:
Gallardo
Murcielago
Stradale

All of these are highly modded

AND>>>>>>>>>>>

"THE FASTEST PORSCHE IN NORTH AMERICA" 561 Hp to all four tires.

The usual time: This coming Sunday the 21st 10:00 am

Quick Reply: So Cal EVERY Sunday Meet.