Notices

recommendations South OC autobody willing to paint aftermarket wing?

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2019, 06:59 PM
rodH
Rennlist Member

Received 128 Likes on 86 Posts
Default recommendations South OC autobody willing to paint aftermarket wing?

I have a buddy who has an autobody shop that painted my 997 GT3 front bumper and did an incredible job. The problem is that he is approx 1 hour away and a bigger problem is that he and his partner have agreed way back that they will never deal with aftermarket body kits, spoilers, etc (my bumper was OEM).... I guess they had a bad experience once since someone brought in a crappy kit and they did the best they could, the customer was never happy, they tried to tweek and alter as much as they could, but in the end they didn't end up making any money and the whole thing was a disaster. Seeing the quality of some of the kits on Hondas, I can totally understand.

That being said, anyone have any good experiences with anyone here is south orange county area? (Irvine or south). I have an aftermarket 997.2 style wing that I want to have painted. I am really **** about my stuff and just recently realized that these parts are a little like surfboards, which I have a lot of experience dealing with, so I am going to do all the prep work myself and get it as perfect as I can before having it painted.

Any recommendations would be great, thanks!

Quick Reply: recommendations South OC autobody willing to paint aftermarket wing?