Porsche Indy Recommendation in AZ - Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums

Notices

Porsche Indy Recommendation in AZ

Old 04-04-2018, 03:31 AM
vtgt
User

Default Porsche Indy Recommendation in AZ

i need to take my 957 cayenne gts in for some service soon. Likely needs an oil change, a fuel pump and the front headlight is out. What shops do you recommend in greater Phoenix or Scottsdale areas? I remember calling becks a few months ago for an oil change and they wanted like $200, so I didnít think pricing was incredibly reasonable there. Iím also not opposed to any friendly mechanics looking for side work, Iíve met some of my best friends that way.

i stumbled upon autobahn Motorworks which is a tiny small shop with no frills but received great service on my Audi, but not sure they are up to speed on any cayenne intricacies or common issues.
Old 04-05-2018, 05:02 PM
vtgt
User

Any suggestions?
Old 05-05-2018, 09:43 PM
vtgt
User

I ended up going to Mcilvain Motors and was extremely impressed with my experience. They troubleshooted my issues quickly and fairly.

Small but knowledgeable shop, but they did just expand-to the area next door. The shop was filled with caymans, 911s of today and yesterday, as well as a Panamera getting a suspension fix.

I am so happy I stumbled upon them. This will be my go to shop for regular maint and repairs going fwd. I am surprised I didnít see any references on rennlist, as they are pretty highly rated on yelp and other sites as well. I donít always trust that, but after my experience I know those good reviews are genuine.

http://www.mcilvainmotors.com/
Old 07-01-2018, 07:11 PM
brur
Addict
Rennlist Member

you in Phoenix?
Old 11-11-2018, 08:48 PM
Haliax
User

Originally Posted by vtgt View Post
I ended up going to Mcilvain Motors and was extremely impressed with my experience. They troubleshooted my issues quickly and fairly.

Small but knowledgeable shop, but they did just expand-to the area next door. The shop was filled with caymans, 911s of today and yesterday, as well as a Panamera getting a suspension fix.

I am so happy I stumbled upon them. This will be my go to shop for regular maint and repairs going fwd. I am surprised I didnít see any references on rennlist, as they are pretty highly rated on yelp and other sites as well. I donít always trust that, but after my experience I know those good reviews are genuine.

http://www.mcilvainmotors.com/
Thanks for this info! I just bought a new Carrera T and had also heard about Beck's, but this shop looks perfect.

Old 11-12-2018, 12:48 PM
vtgt
User

Originally Posted by brur View Post
you in Phoenix?
yup Iím in Phoenix.
Old 11-12-2018, 01:26 PM
Mike Billings
User

Don Jackson Enterprises is a family owned business that devoted their lives to servicing Porsches.

https://donjacksonent.com/

Nothing but Porsches every time I visit.
Old 11-14-2018, 04:16 PM
doublecabmel
User

Beck's been around for ages. Good work from what I remember in the 90s
Old 11-20-2018, 12:50 PM
vtgt
User

Originally Posted by Mike Billings View Post
Don Jackson Enterprises is a family owned business that devoted their lives to servicing Porsches.

https://donjacksonent.com/

Nothing but Porsches every time I visit.
good to know there are options!
Old 11-26-2018, 02:41 PM
Sergolio
User

Surprised it hasn't been mentioned but Stuttgart Southwest is a great shop, and Jack is a pleasure to work with. Very fair.
Old 12-11-2018, 02:04 PM
Dkk16
Addict
Rennlist Member

I am looking for an Indy for maintenance. I will look into the above recommendations.

When I was looking for 911's this fall I stopped by iAutohaus in Tempe. I met the owner & toured their shop. Very impressive.
Old 12-12-2018, 06:01 PM
diesel3147
User

+1 for iAutohaus, Josh is the man!!
Old 12-23-2018, 10:40 AM
Xtian
New User

Originally Posted by diesel3147 View Post
+1 for iAutohaus, Josh is the man!!
Another vote for Iautohaus. They are european cars goto in Tempe
Old 01-04-2019, 11:01 PM
911.Forever
Addict
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Sergolio View Post
Surprised it hasn't been mentioned but Stuttgart Southwest is a great shop, and Jack is a pleasure to work with. Very fair.
+1 I've taken my AZ P-cars to Jack for more than a dozen years. He's fair and knows Porsche's inside out.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Porsche Indy Recommendation in AZ

Contact Us About Us Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: