Where to park my expanding car collection? - Los Angeles - Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums

Where to park my expanding car collection? - Los Angeles

Old 03-13-2018, 06:52 PM
Rennlist Member
Default Where to park my expanding car collection? - Los Angeles

Hi All,

I'm interested in starting to expand my car collection. Ideally it will grow beyond the 3 stalls I have at my house. It's a bit of a chicken or an egg thing. I want to expand the collection but need a place to park and store them. Ideally parking for like 3-4 cars.

Anybody in Los Angeles have guidance for me? Where can I rent parking spaces? I'm in the San Fernando Valley.

Old 03-13-2018, 08:50 PM
Rennlist Member

I would suggest looking for a warehouse complex that has "units" for rent. This allows one to have a secure venue for your cars without worry of any exposure to the public at large. Insurance companies always want to know where your cars are stored and will ask for pix of same. Some on Rennlist do this and it can amount to enough space for three or four cars or, at the other extreme, an airplane hanger for the rest of their "hobbies".
Old 03-15-2018, 05:56 PM
Rennlist Member

i know of a car garage in el Segundo if you are seriously interested. its something like this

Search this Thread

Contact Us Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Your question will be posted in: