Orange County - Looking To Rent Open Trailer - Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums

Notices

Orange County - Looking To Rent Open Trailer

Old 02-09-2018, 01:54 AM
AP3X_FTW
Addict
Rennlist Member

Default Orange County - Looking To Rent Open Trailer

Hi Gents,

I am located in the Irvine / Mission Viejo area and looking to rent an open trailer for about 5 days in April or early May (TBD). I would love to purchase a Featherlite and have the side yard to store it, however some major projects like relocating my AC unit and landscaping would need to be done to get a trailer in and out. The wife and I are planning to move (local) in the next 24 months, therefore I am holding off on the purchase for the time being.

Enough with my sob story. Anybody local interested in renting out their open trailer for a few bucks? I have thousands of posts between M3forum and M3post with extensive positive iTrader feedback, yet RL is home to quite a few track junkies therefore I thought I would try my luck here. I would love to create a relationship with a local Rennlister, and possibly rent the trailer a couple times this year. I travel up to NorCal for work and track time, and the Uhaul trailers aren't the best to work with I am towing with an E70 X5.

Alternatively, if anyone knows of a local business that rents out better equipment than Uhaul, I'm all ears.

Thanks in advance!
Old 02-14-2018, 01:04 PM
URO Support
User

These guys are in Costa Mesa, don't know if their rates or equipment is any better than U-Haul: http://www.bakerequipmentrentals.com...-trailer/18007
Santa Ana or Orange: https://fbrentals.net/equipment.asp?...89&key=TRAVC84
Or give United Rentals a call: 844-873-4948
Old 03-05-2018, 01:02 PM
minus.whale
New User

I have a Futura trailer I would consider renting out. It wouldn't be cheap though in comparison to the Uhaul prices you're currently dealing with. I was in the same boat as you. Living in Irvine, frequently go up to Laguna/Sonoma and got tired of dealing with inadequate equipment. Felt very uneasy loading my very low car onto the trailers each time without a winch or adequate clearance.

https://futuratrailers.com/low-loade...axle-trailers/

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Orange County - Looking To Rent Open Trailer

Contact Us Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: