Notices

Seeking car for model shoot Sunday the 12th in Newport Beach area

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2017, 07:26 PM
kbritton88
5th Gear

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Seeking car for model shoot Sunday the 12th in Newport Beach area

Hello everyone, I'm currently working with a local modeling agency to create a charity car/model calendar with the proceeds going to a local animal shelter and rescue that services Los Angeles and the surrounding areas. I'm writing this post to see if anybody in the Newport Beach area has any available time this coming Sunday morning the 12th and would like to have their car photographed with a beautiful model and featured in a calendar for a great cause. Open to any make/model and any help by means of letting us use your vehicle would be hugely appreciated. As a thank you for your time and help you'll receive- Have your car featured in the Calendar, A free calendar signed by all girls featured in the calendar, Digital access to all photo sets and behind the scenes content, and an additional complementary car photo shoot with KB Photo Imagery including but not limited to scenic stills/see-through/motion/light painting. please feel free to contact me via email or phone at:
k_britton88@hotmail.com
816-237-6051

Thank you and have a great rest of your week/end. (model to be photographed shown below)

Old 11-21-2017, 06:39 AM
GT4LIFER
Intermediate

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I have a few friends who are interested for future shoots. Let me know and I can message you their contact info.
(714)717-8006
Thanks!

Quick Reply: Seeking car for model shoot Sunday the 12th in Newport Beach area