Intro, Feedback on TURO? Panamera Turbo: SOCAL

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2017, 06:03 PM
J03chu
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Intro, Feedback on TURO? Panamera Turbo: SOCAL

Dear Rennlist,

Owned and sold my previous 2006 911 C2S on Rennlist saying hello.

What’s your take on Turo?

If you haven’t heard, Turo, formerly RelayRides, is a company that operates a peer-to-peer carsharing marketplace. It allows private car owners to rent out their vehicles via an online and mobile interface.

My brother and I have been active users of Turo for the past 2 years, usually renting sports cars for fun that are available in our Socal area.

We’re certified car nuts and have owned many cars before:

S2000, WRX STI, STI Swapped GC8, EVO8/9/X, MR2 Turbo, RX350, MBE350, BMW Z4M, 911 C2S, Corvette Z06, WRX hatch, Fiat 500e…

Analog, rear wheel driven sports cars are usually our favorites as I’m sure that is the case with many of us on here.

In the past, we’ve rented (in no particular order) from TURO:

Audi S4 (2005)
Audi S4 (2013)
BMW M3
BMW 335i 6spd
Aston Martin V8 Vantage 6spd
BMW M3 (E90) 6spd
MB E63 AMG
Honda S2000
997.1 C2 6spd

We have had plenty of great experiences driving many different types of cars for various purposes and occasions.

Regardless, we have wanted to explore the listing / fleet side of TURO so we have just added a Porsche Panamera Turbo to our fleet.

We felt that the TURO Socal marketplace needed a proper GT / Sports cars for people to travel around town and handle airport / transportation / shopping / sporty driving. In general, it’s a much better way of getting around town whether you’re traveling or in need of renting a fun car for the weekend. A Panamera Turbo does all of that in proper form.

Check out my car on TURO below, I would greatly appreciate it if you can share and I hope this car will be of great service to the SOCAL area. Next time you’re in town and want to rent the Panamera Turbo, please don’t hesitate to contact me.

https://turo.com/rentals/cars/ca/mon...anamera/326823

Warm Regards,

Joe@

J03chu@yahoo.com
909-ninenine2-2thousand

Quick Reply: Intro, Feedback on TURO? Panamera Turbo: SOCAL