Notices

20 years of PCA Panorama Magazines

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2017, 02:14 AM
classwinners
6th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 20 years of PCA Panorama Magazines

As a niche collector vehicle dealer in Olympia, WA, I came into a collection of PCA Panorama Magazines from 1970 through 1990. Most years include all 12 issues, while some years are missing a few here and there. '71-'77 are all in the PCA hard binders.

My questions are pretty simple: 1) What's a reasonable value to place on these and 2)Does anyone in the general Seattle-Tacoma-Portland region have any interest in these? (The collection weighs over 100 pounds, so it's unreasonable to ship.) Seems like these should be with a serious Porsche collector.

If there's no interest, I'll probably keep them at my dealer warehouse for reference or include them with the next Porsche to come through my business (which will likely be an '86 Guards Red Targa.) I'd keep them at home, but as a former collector car journalist, I already have an overflowing wall of decades of R&T, C+D, MT, AW, AQ, Classic Car, Octane, Classic and Sports Car.......... Plus it just makes me cry looking at the classifieds and seeing what I could have bought a 906 for 35-40 years ago

Cheers,
Sam
Car Guy In-Chief
Class Winners Collector Vehicles
(and former owner of a 70 911T and 84 944)
Old 09-08-2017, 02:19 AM
classwinners
6th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

By the way, here's a photo of all of them

Quick Reply: 20 years of PCA Panorama Magazines