Vendor Announcements A place for Rennlist Sponsors to post new products, sales, and deals for members.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

AT Power NEW Porsche Direct-to-Head ITBs

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2017, 07:44 AM
AT Power
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default AT Power NEW Porsche Direct-to-Head ITBs

Hi Everyone,

My name is Ben, and I work for a company called AT Power Throttles Ltd in the UK.
We are a manufacturer and supplier or Direct-to-Head Throttle Bodies, Drive-by-Wire Throttle Bodies, Dry Sump Kits and Oil Pumps.
All of our products are made from Billet aluminium and feature our patented 'Shaftless' design, meaning that we can flow a much larger volume of air through a smaller bore size than with a conventional throttle.

I'm new to the forums so still learning how they all work, but i will be doing my best to keep up to date and reply to all messages and comments.

The main reason for us joining Rennlist is because we have recently been developing throttle body setups for the classic Porsche engines. We currently have setups available for the 911, 964 and 993 engines, and are looking to develop this range further.

We've been working with Reno Rennsport in Nevada, US and BS Motorsport here in the UK on developing these setups and have seen some very promising results.

I will shortly be posting a write up on these throttle bodies including dyno figures and images.

For now, please feel free to ask me any questions and i will do what i can to help!

Our Porsche 911 ITBs, available in both 42mm and 45mm dependent upon the capacity of your engine.
Old 08-22-2017, 04:08 PM
ClubsportSP
Advanced

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Hi Ben, quiet here i see

I'm a customer of Neil Bainbridge (BS Motorsport) who is rebuilding my 1987 3.4 into 3.5, and I believe i have a set of your DTH ITBs with him to be fitted in due course.

Have you undertaken a Dyno test with before/after plots?

In addition, maybe too late for me, but what benefit does the fly-by-wire setup introduce, over and above the standard setup?

Thanks in advance
Shirish

Quick Reply: AT Power NEW Porsche Direct-to-Head ITBs