Vendor Announcements A place for Rennlist Sponsors to post new products, sales, and deals for members.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Custom Refinished Porsche Hood Crests and Wheel Centers

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2017, 09:43 AM
intrepidagent
Former Vendor

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Custom Refinished Porsche Hood Crests and Wheel Centers

Whether you own a Vintage Porsche or just drove one away from the dealership custom refinished Hood Crests and wheel centers will certainly set your vehicle apart from the crowd! Here’s a few custom refinished pieces we recently delivered to some very happy customers:

Polished Nickel Plate with white, black and clear Marine Resin over Porsche Viper Green (Color Code 225). It’s a perfect match for WL’s new 911R:

Name:  viperG3_zpsrfyaopjv.jpg
Views: 6030
Size:  23.8 KB

Name:  viperG1_zpsmlhtvsxi.jpg
Views: 6099
Size:  54.0 KB

Name:  viperG2_zps6kyxnaww.jpg
Views: 5454
Size:  127.9 KB

A polished nickel plate 901 style crest rides the front of RT’s beautiful 78 928. The gloss black and white marine resin pattern gives this Shark a subtle but distinctive custom look:

Name:  Crushing928-3_zpstuamxwfo.jpg
Views: 6055
Size:  77.4 KB

Name:  Crushing928_zpswsfyue59.jpg
Views: 5398
Size:  121.3 KB

Whether you’re looking for a subtle custom accent or working on a comprehensive custom makeover we’re more than happy to help! We can refinish Genuine Porsche Hood Crests and Wheel Centers that both reflect, and combine, your personality and that of your Porsche.

Please contact us via a private message here on Rennlist or more directly via our email addresses:

porschecrests@gmail.com
carreraeast@gmail.com

Our website is still in development however please pay us a visit as we put on the finishing touches!

www.carreraeast.com

Cheers: Jim
Old 05-03-2018, 10:59 AM
intrepidagent
Former Vendor

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Periodically we let our imaginations off the leash.....and when it comes back we end up with a bit of Porsche whimsy:

A factory hood crest refinished in polished nickel plate + guards red, speed yellow and black gloss marine resin:

And a 356 hood handle crest combined with a pair of USAF Pilot Wings finished in Sterling Silver Plate. Fly Porsche!

Cheers: Jim
The following users liked this post:
evanbahr (05-07-2020)
Old 04-26-2020, 01:17 AM
LTP
Instructor

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

have you guys heard from Jim or received your order recently? I have made my payment long time ago.

last time I heard from him was Feb, any other way to reach him apart from his email porschecrests@gmail.com

thanks
Old 04-26-2020, 03:06 AM
Redlinerobert
Pro

Received 165 Likes on 119 Posts

Great work. May want to do this in the near future. Can/have you do the steering wheel crest as well? I have a '19 TTS.
Old 05-29-2021, 01:25 PM
scott40
Rennlist Member

Received 102 Likes on 51 Posts

Originally Posted by LTP
have you guys heard from Jim or received your order recently? I have made my payment long time ago.

last time I heard from him was Feb, any other way to reach him apart from his email porschecrests@gmail.com

thanks
seems to be out of business…

Quick Reply: Custom Refinished Porsche Hood Crests and Wheel Centers