Vendor Announcements A place for Rennlist Sponsors to post new products, sales, and deals for members.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Musicar Northwest Group Buy — 991 High-End Tweeter Upgrade

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2024, 08:39 PM
12v Nick
Platinum Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 677 Likes on 207 Posts

Originally Posted by windblow
Hi Nick,

I have a question for you concerning the Musicar Dynaudio tweeters I got from you a while ago during the group buy and was for my 991.2 w/Bose system. I removed them before selling the car and now wanting to install them in my 991 TTS w/Burmester. Do I need to do anything to match impedance before replacing the Burmester tweeters with the Musicar Dynaudio ones?

Thanks!
Loc
You'll need a set of adapters for the different wiring harness, but the tweeter itself will work just fine in that application. Send me an email and I can get you set up with the adapters. (porsche.audio@musicarnw.com)
Old 02-09-2024, 12:58 AM
windblow
Instructor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Email sent, thank you!
Old 02-16-2024, 11:27 PM
malahhaor
Rennlist Member

Received 134 Likes on 96 Posts

@12v Nick Hey Nick, just went through all pages to catch up. Was wondering if you were able to get a basic package done for Bose amp upgrade? Didn't notice anything in the last several pages since last mentioned....
I just got a set of previously enjoyed Musicar tweeters that I'm going to be installing along with a SoundFrog mid speaker. If possible would love to keep center and make it functional.
Thanks in advance.

Quick Reply: Musicar Northwest Group Buy — 991 High-End Tweeter Upgrade