Vendor Announcements A place for Rennlist Sponsors to post new products, sales, and deals for members.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Auto Transport - We offer discounts and unbeatable service!

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2016, 01:44 PM
AngelsTransport
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Auto Transport - We offer discounts and unbeatable service!

Whether you're looking for a local, instate transport, across country, or even overseas transport - Angels can assist you with a quote and point you in the right direction to the services you need.

Call or email us today with questions or quote requests. 530-245-0481 or sales@angelsmovingautos.com, and ask for Amanda or Dina.
Old 05-02-2016, 06:59 PM
estrellajon
Burning Brakes

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Do you guys own trucks or contract trucks out?
Old 05-14-2016, 12:15 PM
RGrove
Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Email sent
Old 05-31-2016, 06:41 PM
Coloradocurt
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Angel's Auto Transport

A big +++++ from me for Angel's. I called on the Thursday before the 3-day Memorial Day weekend, made my decision to use them, completed the agreement and two days later (midday Saturday) they were picking up my newly acquired 85 Carrera Cab in Baltimore. The driver made good time and arrived here (south Metro Denver area) on Monday afternoon (I believe that was ~1800 miles).
The driver was very thorough, professional and courteous, and was using a late-model Silverado crew cab diesel towing an enclosed 2-car trailer (which was built specifically for transporting vehicles.
The price was right and the service outstanding. I will certainly use them again if I need a car transported.
Old 04-09-2017, 10:51 PM
ploo
Rennlist Member

Wanted to leave some positive feedback here - I recently shipped my car with Angels Moving Autos and I was completely impressed by the excellent service, constant line of communication, and efficiency with which transport was scheduled. After being rejected for quotations from several other reliable carriers, I received a prompt response for a quote from Angels which was cheaper than the competition. After placing the order, they found transport within a matter of a couple hours, to my amazement. My car was picked up that day in Texas and delivered two days later in Michigan in flawless condition. There was constant communication and the process was completely seamless. I can't recommend this company enough and will be calling them first the next time I need to ship a vehicle. April 2017
Old 04-11-2017, 04:30 PM
170mphbugkiller
AutoX

Angels is simply another broker presumably with the same contract terms as every other broker. While I haven't used them, and as such cannot comment on the service, I have received quotes. Pricing was higher than Intercity which is an owner operator. My experiences dealing with all brokers is sketchy. They've all asked for a non refundable deposit, no guarantees of pickup times, delivery times and every contract states the broker has zero liability for losses. At least using a true owner/operator, they'll be recourse and you'll know who is handling your vehicle. Unfortunately, a broker is a broker - if you're gonna' take a risk, why overpay.
Old 03-19-2018, 01:09 AM
achtung6
Racer

Received 49 Likes on 31 Posts

Angels Moving Autos just delivered my new 2017 Porsche 911. Dina replied to my quote request on a Sunday night whereas other carriers had sent me automated replies. She had her transporter pickup my car in Miami 2 days later, offered competitive pricing and catered to some special requests such as that my car be top loaded on the truck. My car arrived in perfect condition 9 days later and I couldn't be happier. Angels make dreams come true and Angels Moving Autos delivered my first Porsche in perfect order and in timely fashion. I will definitely do business with Dina and Angels Moving Autos again! Thank you!
Old 09-28-2018, 03:07 PM
luft
Instructor

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default auto transport

Originally Posted by estrellajon
Do you guys own trucks or contract trucks out?
they are brokers, sometimes you get lucky and i my case not so pretty as a bunch of cowboys moved my car with lots of excuses and delays.
+You don't save a lot and if the car you'r moving is worth it spend a couple $ more for a good night sleep.

Better use a carrier that's my experience.

Hagerty agrees
https://www.hagerty.com/articles-vid...g-your-classic

Reliable Carriers | Vehicle Transport Services

Enclosed Auto Transport, Enclosed Auto Shipping, Classic Car Storage - Horseless Carriage Carriers
http://www.intercitylines.com/

Last edited by luft; 10-30-2018 at 12:24 PM. Reason: edit

Quick Reply: Auto Transport - We offer discounts and unbeatable service!