Vendor Announcements A place for Rennlist Sponsors to post new products, sales, and deals for members.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Mr12Volt - The solution for Carplay and Android Auto integration

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2023, 09:38 AM
Roman ACS
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 130 Likes on 98 Posts
Default Mr12Volt - The solution for Carplay and Android Auto integration

NEW MODULE NOW INCLUDES SUPPORT FOR FACTORY MICROPHONE!!!

Automotive Consulting Services (ACS) in Hatboro Pennsylvania, has officially become the USA installation and a global distribution location for Mr12volt products. We stock most Mr12Volt products, spare parts AND PROVIDE INSTALLATION SERVICES, along with other service you might need for your Porsche product.

***We are here for you***

Firstly, the Mr12Volt system is only one of its kind in the marketplace. Unlike all others the feed audio through the aux channel, degrading the audio, the Mr12Volt system is ran through the factory MOST25 bus, the fiber optic audio channel that's standard in our cars. Through the MOST25 bus the system provides DAP (Digital Audio Processing) that maintain your vehicles clear and superior audio quality while offering to upgrade the factory PCM with wireless Apple Carplay and Android Auto capability. Additionally you will maintain any camera systems currently in your vehicle while allowing for future upgrades as this new hardware permits cameras in the front, rear, and side.

Other features include
Mirror Link - Phone screen mirrored on your screen. This includes vertical and panoramic orientations.
15 bar DSP equalizer
No loss of steering wheel functionality
No loss of factory navigational maps in the gauge cluster
Compatibility with Base, Bose, and Burmester audio systems
Responsive stateside support (phone, text, email, and chat support available)
1 year parts warranty
Installation for the pcm 3.0/3.1 kits range from $400-475 depending on the model Porsche.

I
nstallation while you wait is available, with appointments on weekends and evenings.

***IF NEEDED, UNITS SHIPPED FROM ACS NOW INCLUDE STANDOFFS (NOT PROVIDED BY THE MANUFACTURER) FOR VEHICLES WITH SATILITE RADIO***

FOR QUICK PURCHASES USE OUR WEBSITE www.ACSByRoman.com

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE FOR PCM 3.1
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE FOR PCM 3.0

USE CODE "toys" AT CHECKOUT FOR A FREE INSTALL ACCESSORIES KIT!

The system fits in the following cars

Pcm 3.0

$509.99 (FALL SALE $485)
911 2009 - 2011
Cayenne 2009
Boxster/Cayman 2009-2012

Pcm 3.1

$509.99 (FALL SALE $485)
911 2012-2016
Boxster / Cayman 2013-2016
Panamera / Cayenne 2010-2016
Macan 2015-2016

PCM 2.0, PCM 2.1, CDR 23 (with CD changer), CDR 24(with CD changer) - This is a basic wireless Bluetooth upgrade, not Carplay or Android Auto
$189

911 (996 MK2/997) 2003 - 2011
Boxster 2003 - 2010
Cayman 2003 - 2010
Cayenne 2003 - 2009

(KEEP IN MIND WE DO OFFER BMW AND AUDI UNITS AS WELL)

For the fastest response with questions and ordering reach out to Roman at Torque.ACS@gmail.com (267) 317-8229

Hello friends, Roman from Automotive Consulting Services here to bring you one of the best upgrades for your late model P-Cars.

Our website is now LIVE! please visit us at www.ACSByRoman.com

COUPON CODE "toys" FOR FREE INSTALL KIT!

On site install is available in the Philadelphia PA area as is Global shipping!

CLICK HERE JOIN OUR FACEBOOK GROUP

Last edited by Roman ACS; 11-21-2023 at 02:03 PM.
Old 03-09-2023, 08:00 PM
twodollardoug
Three Wheelin'

Received 346 Likes on 241 Posts

I have to give a BIG shout out to Roman. I'm glad I bought my unit from him. He has answered every question I had super quick and been very helpful. Of course my pcm has an oddball xm card that I haven't seen in the numerous install videos I've watched. But Roman was right there, and together we came to with a solution with the parts that came in the kit. Roman, if you go to the PCA Porsche parade this year I will buy lunch.
Old 11-10-2023, 12:50 PM
Roman ACS
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 130 Likes on 98 Posts

Free install accessories when you use the code "toys" at checkout

Quick Reply: Mr12Volt - The solution for Carplay and Android Auto integration