Vendor Announcements A place for Rennlist Sponsors to post new products, sales, and deals for members.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

ReDisc - Carbon Ceramic brakes (PCCB) refurbishment & repair

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2022 | 05:17 AM
Redisc
Former Vendor

Lightbulb ReDisc - Carbon Ceramic brakes (PCCB) refurbishment & repair

Hi guys, we are new on the rennlist and want to present our service. The service performed at ReDisc d.o.o. is based on an innovative technology that we have been developing for more than 10 years. We are the only company in the world that has its own production line for the refurbishing of heavily worn carbon-ceramic discs. Our products are already known on the market under the name Rebrake GmbH, because they had a license to sell this service and we were their main supplier. But we are not connected nor do we cooperate together anymore. In 2022, we decided to enter the market under our own brand. With the creation of our own sales team, the purchase of new production facilities and updated technology, we registered the new Redisc trademark. Our aim is to make carbon-ceramic discs available to a wider group of drivers, in a more affordable way, and to save existing users money on their vehicle maintenance.

You can find more info on www.redisc.si or PM us here.

The following 2 users liked this post by Redisc:
George from MD (12-08-2022), HooosierDaddy (11-30-2022)
Old 12-08-2022 | 03:42 PM
George from MD
Drifting

FYI it would really help if you had an English language website. Good luck!
Old 01-11-2023 | 06:26 AM
Redisc
Former Vendor

Hi, there is an English version 😊 .
You can see on top, right side. Now we have changed the design so it is more visible.

Thank you very much for letting us know. Best regards, Maja
Old 01-29-2023 | 08:46 AM
fayraree
Rennlist Member

Hello! I posted a response to you on the 997 GT3 forum. Will check out your website now! And I will PM with any questions. Would like to work with you but I do not have any OEM rotors to send you for refurbishment; I need carbon ceramic rotors to replace the steel rotors currently on my 997.2 GT3. Thank you!

Quick Reply: ReDisc - Carbon Ceramic brakes (PCCB) refurbishment & repair