Vendor Announcements A place for Rennlist Sponsors to post new products, sales, and deals for members.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

MUM SPORTS | 10% OFF PAINT PROTECTION FILM & CERAMIC PRO COATING

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2022, 06:21 PM
Mum Sports
Former Vendor

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Post MUM SPORTS | 10% OFF PAINT PROTECTION FILM & CERAMIC PRO COATING

Hello, fellow Porsche members!

We are a new forum sponsor that is looking to give back and offer fair pricing on high-quality wrapping, chrome deletes, paint protection film (PPF), ceramic coatings (CeramicPro), window tinting, and powder coating.

A little about us: We have been modifying and protecting vehicles for over 15 years in the San Francisco Bay Area and know what quality work is. Our services are available on any make and model but let’s say we have a special place in our hearts for Porsche's.

Like any expensive item, protection is key, and why we want to offer competitive pricing for forum members. Over the years I’ve gained a tremendous amount of knowledge from these forums and why I would like to give back. I’m going to attach some pictures of some projects we have done. I don’t want this post to be a sales advertisement and would love for people to comment or ask any questions that come to mind. If interested please feel free to reach out directly on this post or by DM or via social media which will all be linked below.

From all of us at Mum Sports, we wish you all the best, and everyone look forward to chatting with everyone. Cheers!MUM Sports

www.mumsports.com

41431 Albrae St, Fremont, CA 94538

510-694-4309

Instagram
Website
Yelp

10 % OFF CERAMIC PRO COATING AND PPF FROM MUM SPORTS.

10 % OFF CERAMIC PRO COATING AND PPF FROM MUM SPORTS.

10 % OFF FOR PAINT PROTECTION FILM FROM MUM SPORTS.

10 % OFF CERAMIC PRO COATING FROM MUM SPORTS.

Last edited by Mum Sports; 04-18-2022 at 06:24 PM.
The following users liked this post:
Zxyruss (04-20-2022)