Vendor Announcements A place for Rennlist Sponsors to post new products, sales, and deals for members.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

MILLARACING: NEW VENDOR ANNOUNCEMENT

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-2021, 07:46 PM
MILLARACING
Former Vendor

Received 11 Likes on 6 Posts
Default MILLARACING: NEW VENDOR ANNOUNCEMENT

Hi Rennlist community. It’s a welcome back from us at Millaracing Distribution LLC. We were here many moons ago and very excited to be back.

We are a Philadelphia region company specializing in Porsche and other Sports Cars. In business since 2003.

-You’ll remember Millaracing as we used to hold “cars and coffee” events before they were even called that. We had hundreds of cars each week at our car meets.

-You’ll remember Millaracing on the main floor of the Philadelphia International Auto Show in 2006 and 2009.

-You’ll remember Millaracing on track with our E46 M3, 996 GT2 and others.

What do we offer?

-Service & Maintenance for most cars/suvs/trucks with our partner shop located in Broomall, Pa.

-New OEM & Aftermarket parts, performance upgrades, track and safety parts. If you need to buy something for your car, we can source it for you.

-Pre-Owned Parts and Consignment Services

-Professional Detailing, PPF, Ceramic Coating, Wheel refinishing from our local partners.

What makes us stand out from the crowd?

We offer Consignment services for your parts and vehicles.

-We do all the work for you which allows you to free up valuable square footage in your home or business, and most importantly saves you from trying to sell the part yourself.

-When you sell with Millaracing Distribution, we do all the heavy lifting (pickup of parts), storing the parts, taking and posting photos, writing descriptions, negotiating pricing and shipping/delivering items.

-We manage everything from pick up to payout and you enjoy a safe, curated shopping experience, reliable payment and unmatched convenience.

-More Information on Millaracing Consignment can be found HERE

We very much look forward to becoming part of this community again, helping with any questions, offering our advice, and having a good time!

Thanks for your welcome

Jonathan Miller-Owner

Old 11-23-2021, 01:41 PM
luv2race
Rennlist Member

Received 447 Likes on 224 Posts
Default I can attest to the service

Millaracing stopped by my house and cleared a bunch of dust collecting parts from my garage and I seem to get a check or Venmo payment weekly.

thanks for the assist on turning my collection of parts into a bigger budget for some new parts. Haha

no affiliation other than a satisfied customer.

John
Old 11-23-2021, 01:47 PM
MILLARACING
Former Vendor

Received 11 Likes on 6 Posts

Thanks John for the kind words and many years of a great relationship. Glad to be of service!

Quick Reply: MILLARACING: NEW VENDOR ANNOUNCEMENT