Notices
Vehicle Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell their new & used vehicles.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

997.1 Turbo Coupe *reduced*

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2017, 02:08 PM
salman77
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 997.1 Turbo Coupe SOLD

Year: 2007
Make: Porsche
Model: 911
Mileage (numbers only please): 71100
Options (Please check ALL which apply): Airbags, Air Conditioning, Alarm System, Antilock Brakes, Cruise Control, Foglamps, Intermittent Wipers, Leather Seats, Power Brakes, Power Door Locks, Power Steering, Power Windows, Sunroof, Traction Control
Color: Black
VIN: WP0AD29997S783629
Price (no $ sign please): $56995
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (Region): Texas
Body Style: Coupe
Transmission Type: Tiptronic
2 or 4 Wheel Drive?: 4 Wheel Drive
Engine Type: Fuel Injection
Stereo System: AM-FM CD

*******Reduced from $62,995 to $56,995 till next Wednesday, if it does not sell at that price I will be trading it in to a dealer who has already offered me $56,995, but I would like to see if go to an enthusiast. *******

Last generation of the mezger turbo engines, and one of the greatest driving experiences for the money. Extremely powerful, especially since it is equipped with the sport chrono package with allows for overboost. Mated to the tiptronic s transmission this car is effortlessly quick and can destroy almost any car on the road today. The all wheel drive makes it very controllable and adds extra confidence in the corners. The car has the following options, original MSRP $130,000, tiptronic s, heated seats, 19" turbo wheels, standard seats, sport chrono package turbo, two tone leather interior in black/sand beige, and rear center console painted exterior color. Just had the 70k mile service completely, have service records and books, also have both keys. Tires have good life left in them, had a detail and paint correction done recently so the paint is in good condition. No accidents. I am the fourth owner, and the previous owners had maintained the car very well, and I do not believe it has been tracked and has been a weekend car prior to my ownership (previous CPO car also). I purchased the car with 42k miles, and have driven it as my daily driven and mainly highways miles, so it has always been serviced on time and up to date. It is always garage kept, and it attracts a good amount of attention as I always get compliments driving it, or when parked and people see it. It's been very reliable in my ownership, no major issues. I hate to see this go as it drives so good, looks amazing, last of the mezger turbo engines, and such an all around balanced supercar, but hopefully and enthusiast will drive it and enjoy it as much as I have. Please PM if you have any questions, have a great day. Thanks.
Attached Images       

Last edited by salman77; 07-23-2017 at 12:19 AM. Reason: sold
Old 07-12-2017, 12:12 PM
salman77
Rennlist Member

Reduced to $58,000 would like to sell this weekend already have another car found. PM for any questions.
Old 07-16-2017, 07:04 PM
salman77
Rennlist Member

***Reduced from $62,995 to $56,995 till next Wednesday, if it does not sell at that price I will be trading it in to a dealer who has already offered me $56,995, but I would like to see if go to an enthusiast. ***
Old 07-16-2017, 07:28 PM
LuftKopf
Pro

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

You're probably hip to it, but if not, you save the sales tax on first $57K of your dealer purchase w the trade in. (ex: $3400 @6%)
Old 07-18-2017, 11:52 AM
salman77
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by froogleyankee
You're probably hip to it, but if not, you save the sales tax on first $57K of your dealer purchase w the trade in. (ex: $3400 @6%)
Yeah it would be nice to save some money on my next purchase from the tax savings, but I figured since I've had it posted on here first I would just offer it at what the dealer is giving and if anyone is interested sell it to them. Guess just pass along the savings, and hopefully it'll go to a rennlist enthusiast, especially since I've taken such good care of it in terms maintenance and overall condition. Thanks.
Old 07-19-2017, 02:36 AM
titleistaddict87
Three Wheelin'

Received 124 Likes on 102 Posts

Lotta car for the money... but the tiptronic is killing you. Still surprised no one has jumped on it. Like I said, a ton of car for this money
Old 07-19-2017, 01:02 PM
salman77
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by titleistaddict87
Lotta car for the money... but the tiptronic is killing you. Still surprised no one has jumped on it. Like I said, a ton of car for this money
Yeah I agree, although the tiptronic is great for daily driving I understand why many buyers would want a manual. I'm also surprised its not sold at $56k; its one of the cheapest 997.1 turbo on the market, and probably one of the cleanest. I'll hold on to it till today otherwise I'm going to trade it in since I've been offered the same amount.
Old 07-20-2017, 01:40 AM
ecleland
Track Day

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Tempting! Where in Texas?
Old 07-20-2017, 07:18 PM
salman77
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by ecleland
Tempting! Where in Texas?
In Dallas, TX.