Notices
Vehicle Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell their new & used vehicles.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

TPD Vortech 20' Trailer

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2017 | 04:12 PM
thekid96
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default TPD Vortech 20' Trailer

Year: 2007
Make: Porsche
Model: 0
Mileage (numbers only please): 10000
Color: White
Price (no $ sign please): $16500
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (Region): SoCAl
Body Style: Coupe
Transmission Type: Manual - 4 speed
2 or 4 Wheel Drive?: 2 Wheel Drive
Engine Type: Fuel Injection
Stereo System: AM Radio

2007 TPD 20' enclosed trailer for sale. It's in great shape, well maintained and ready to go. It's currently set up to haul a car and rigged for carrying spare wheels, tires and track supplies. It is easily convertible to haul motorcycles or anything else.
Here are the main features:
-Trailer is set up for 30amp shore power with plenty of lighting inside and out as well as 110 receptacles and a cigarette lighter plug. Also has a 12v deep cycle battery for accessory power. Included with the trailer is a Honda EU3000 30a generator (was $2500) for when you don't have shore power. The generator compartment houses the generator and an air compressor which is plumbed inside the trailer.
-Trailer has a Z tongue for low ride height and easy loading low cars. Included is a Reese load level/anti-sway hitch. Although I've never had to use it as the trailer pulls well and never sways.
-Trailer is currently on new aluminum 15" wheels and new tires. Spare mounted on the wall inside.
-Brand new Dometic 15,000 BTU A/C and heater unit, runs great on the generator as well.
-Superwinch 4000 with wireless remote control. Load your car with a beer in one hand...
-Workbench and front cabinets, includes toolbox and vise as well as a shoring beam to secure all your junk.
-Samsung flat screen TV on swing out mount
-Top mount cabinets on driver side.
-Lots of RB Components already installed: floor jack mount, rubber glove dispenser, flashlight mount, aerosol/fluid rack with fold town tray, tire gauge mount.
-Plenty of e track on the walls.
-Currently using two shoring beams for spare tire rack. Works great and clears the windshield of every car I've loaded. The beams are easily removed and there's plenty of room on the side walls to install a swing down tire rack and fuel jug mounts.
-Canopy on curb side in excellent condition.
-Electric tongue jack
Trailer is in great shape and has been stored inside for the last couple years. Cosmetically there is a little road slag on the diamond plate up front. I am sure it will come of with a wire wheel but I haven't gotten around to it.

Trailer is currently located in Lake Forest, South Orange County, Ca.
Attached Images            
Old 05-07-2017 | 07:17 PM
marcus1249
Racer

Received 59 Likes on 19 Posts

Great trailer, any idea on the weight?
Old 05-07-2017 | 07:28 PM
thekid96
Rennlist Member

As for the weight, I am guessing sub 4000lbs empty and around 8500lbs loaded with all my gear and GT3. Fully loaded behind a Tundra, you wouldn't know it was there unless the wind is blowing pretty hard.
Old 05-07-2017 | 08:58 PM
SamG
Rennlist Member

Received 19 Likes on 12 Posts

Looks great.

Any pictures showing it with the GT3 loaded showing how much room is left in front to tie down? What is the loading ramp setup?
Old 05-07-2017 | 09:19 PM
thekid96
Rennlist Member

Default Is very low

Originally Posted by SamG
Looks great.

Any pictures showing it with the GT3 loaded showing how much room is left in front to tie down? What is the loading ramp setup?
No pics with the car in the trailer but I never had any issues strapping it in. You have about 3' between the nose and cabinets so plenty of space.
Not sure what you mean by loading ramp? The rear door hinges down and you pull the car up the door. Depending how low your car is, you will need additional ramps. My car is very low so is used 6' x 4" race ramps with no issue with the cup lip on the car.

Quick Reply: TPD Vortech 20' Trailer