Notices
Vehicle Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell their new & used vehicles.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

Rare Slate Grey GT4 (PTS 615) w/ Buckets

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2016, 06:34 PM
Mark in Baltimore
Rennlist Member

Received 496 Likes on 320 Posts

Year: 2016
Make: Porsche
Model: 0
Mileage (numbers only please): 975
Color: Slate Grey (PTS 615)
VIN: WP0AC2A85GK191263
Price (no $ sign please): $129950
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (Region): NorthWest
Body Style: Coupe
Transmission Type: Manual - 6 speed
2 or 4 Wheel Drive?: 2 Wheel Drive
Engine Type: Fuel Injection
Stereo System: AM-FM CD

vintage356 and NYC123 (banned) are one and the same person. Registering under a different user name after a ban is not allowed, so vintage356 is going bye-bye.

Originally Posted by vintage356
Nice car good luck with the sale, however you should be careful I am not sure ads like this are allowed any longer on this site.. A few people have been kicked off the board recently for offering cars for sale with very low miles over MSRP unless you pay a dealer fee to the site.

Again , great car GLWS
Don't be so sure of yourself, I know atleast 1 serious collector that was recently banned from the site for this exact type of ad. The logic of the group that runs the site is that if you are going to ask over MSRP for a car with uber low miles than in effect you are a dealer and therefor must pay a "fee" to the site in terms of a dealer sponsership. When this individual was not willing to pay a dealer fee as a private collector/non dealer he was banned. So just saying, be careful .
I know well the collector you are referring to and while I appreciate you are trying to clarify you might want to go back and re read his ad. He just purchased a very nice original RUF porsche and was looking to sell 1 of his 3 boxer spyders as he ran out of space NOT all 3 for them. This collector is far from a flipper, dealer or whatever you would like to call it.
Regardless the fact that the mods would kick somebody off rennlist that has been on here for many years for offering a car for sale in the classified section is absurd. The rationale given to this member was it is too suspicious that he owned 3 of the same models. I happen to know many collectors on here that collect more than 1 of a model if they really love it.
It's always interesting to read posts when people are trying to pretend to be friends with themselves.
Old 10-01-2016, 09:54 PM
Tony.CO
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Lol, reminds me of Deadhead back a few years ago!

Mark in Baltimore;13645097]vintage356 and NYC123 (banned) are one and the same person. Registering under a different user name after a ban is not allowed....

Last edited by Tony.CO; 10-02-2016 at 01:34 AM.
Old 10-22-2016, 03:41 PM
FORENN
Banned

Received 666 Likes on 327 Posts

Originally Posted by mooty
back to car
it is a very rare color
good luck with sale
Thanks, Mooty. It's the wild wild west here on the Rennlist FS section ... you just never know where these threads are going to go.

Last edited by FORENN; 11-07-2016 at 09:52 PM.
Old 11-07-2016, 09:57 PM
FORENN
Banned

Received 666 Likes on 327 Posts

Car sold for my asking price. Thanks to all who inquired and congratulations to the buyer!

Quick Reply: Rare Slate Grey GT4 (PTS 615) w/ Buckets