Notices
Vehicle Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell their new & used vehicles.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

1987 Porsche 944S Project India Red

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2015, 08:40 PM
PorschePower
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1987 Porsche 944S Project India Red

Year: 1987
Make: Porsche
Model: 944
Mileage (numbers only please): 123000
Options (Please check ALL which apply): Air Conditioning, Foglamps, Intermittent Wipers, Power Brakes, Power Steering, Power Windows, Sunroof
Color: India Red
Price (no $ sign please): $2300
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (Region): SouthEast
Body Style: Coupe
Transmission Type: Manual - 5 speed
2 or 4 Wheel Drive?: 2 Wheel Drive
Engine Type: Fuel Injection
Stereo System: None

This India Red 1987 Porsche 944S was a pretty nice car until it was involved in an accident in 2011 when it had about 123,XXX miles. It went under the rear bumper of an SUV and damaged the upper part of the radiator support, hood, fenders, header panel, etc. The accident went completely over the front bumper so there was no damage to the framrails. The impact did hit the engine causing the timing belt to jump and bend some valves. It also bent the torque tube and damaged the brake booster. I am including a front radiator support assmbly and torque tube with this car. The engine and transmission are currently out of the car and the head is removed from the engine. Everything that was removed from the car is included with it. It will need a hood, fender, radiator, condenser, brake booster, headlight assemblies, header panel, distributor, etc.

The head was redone on this car just before the accident so it is really nice (except of course for the bent valves). It also had a new water pump, timing belt tensioner, and rear tires installed at the same time. This car has an almost mint black interior in it, which is very nice. It also has a hard to find glass sunroof in it. This car has a clear title.

I have too many projects and not enough time and money to complete them so I am selling this car as is.

Located in Mooresville, NC
Please PM, or call or text (704) 450-1130 for more information.

Please also see the other 1987 944S and 944 parts that I have for sale.
Attached Images                     

Last edited by PorschePower; 12-13-2015 at 08:43 PM. Reason: Put wrong price

Quick Reply: 1987 Porsche 944S Project India Red