Notices
Vehicle Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell their new & used vehicles.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

1969 Porsche 911T For Sale - NorCal

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2015, 03:24 PM
jrex19
Track Day

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1969 Porsche 911T For Sale - NorCal

Year: 2017
Make: Porsche
Model: 911
Cont. Porsche Models: 911
Mileage (numbers only please): 126000
Color: Red
Price (no $ sign please): $68000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (Region): NorCal
Body Style: Coupe
Transmission Type: Manual - 4 speed
2 or 4 Wheel Drive?: 2 Wheel Drive
Engine Type: Carbs
Stereo System: AM Radio

Up for sale is my 1969 Porsche 911T. I am the 3rd owner of the car. The car has always been well cared for and it really shows as the car is gorgeous. The 911 has always resided in the state of California and it comes with original California Black License Plates. My 911T is very dry, and there are no signs rust whatsoever. The original floor pans and suspension pan are in great condition and nothing has ever been compromised. The 911 runs great and always starts right up. I have never had an issue since owning the vehicle. The car has a 4-speed transmission which shifts great and there are no sycro issues. I have detailed records on the car dating back to the 1980's. My file folder with maintenance is about an inch thick with all records from previous owners. The car comes with the original owners manual and the complete original tool kit along with jack. All gauges in the car work properly including the clock. The original steering wheel and shift *** are present and come with the vehicle (not currently in the car as I added aftermarket pieces to my liking). The 911 was taken down to bare metal in the late 1990's and repainted. I have the hard copies pictures of the all the body restoration work. The original color was Conda Green, it is now a Guards Red. All body seals on the car were replaced during the restoration and remain in good condition with the exception of a slight crack to the rear windshield seal. The interior on the car is perfect, vinyl seats are in great condition, carpets are also very nice and look new. There are no cracks to the dash, vinyl is in good shape. I have the original blaupunkt frankfurt radio which will be sold with the car, how there is currently an aftermarket radio in the car. The engine has the dual weber carb setup. Engine compartment is spotless with new engine tin around the motor. The casting number shows that the motor is a 73 2.4liter T motor. Car does leak some oil. I do not currently have a COA for this car but I have ordered one from Porsche which I will provide to the new owner. The car has a period correct aftermarket exhaust with 4 chrome tips. Front fog lights were replaced but work well. The steel wheels look good and the hubcaps were recently rechromed. The car currently has period correct H1 european headlights (not the later H4's). I will provide the original set of headlights to the new owner as well.
My car is in great condition and it is a fine example of an early long-hood. I am sad to see the car go and it is really important to me that car goes to a good home. I will entertain trades but cash is preferred. I can provide additional photos for interested parties. Thanks in advance.
Attached Images               
Old 09-21-2015, 09:44 PM
tcsracing1
Rennlist Member

Received 259 Likes on 173 Posts

car would be worth putting back to conda green
Old 09-22-2015, 02:23 PM
jrex19
Track Day

At the time of the respray, the Conda Green was not so en vogue. Current paint job on the car is excellent.
Old 09-23-2015, 01:17 PM
jrex19
Track Day

bump
Old 09-28-2015, 01:01 PM
jrex19
Track Day

Sold

Quick Reply: 1969 Porsche 911T For Sale - NorCal