Notices
Vehicle Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell their new & used vehicles.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

FS. 1990 911 964 track car. Awesome

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2015, 01:31 AM
Isaacsracing
Racer

Received 37 Likes on 24 Posts
Default FS. 1990 911 C2 Carrera "964" Track/Street Car

Year: 1990
Make: Porsche
Model: 911
Cont. Porsche Models: 964 C2
Mileage (numbers only please): 75000
Options (Please check ALL which apply): Alarm System, Antilock Brakes, Cruise Control, Intermittent Wipers, Power Brakes, Power Steering, Power Windows, Sunroof
Color: White
VIN: WP0AB2965LS450916
Price (no $ sign please): $49500
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (Region): NorthEast
Body Style: Coupe
Transmission Type: Manual - 5 speed
2 or 4 Wheel Drive?: 2 Wheel Drive
Engine Type: Fuel Injection
Stereo System: None

This has been a hard decision, but I've decided to sell her. She's a real honey and is absolutely awesome on the track.

Here's a link to photos and records. https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8...VpNRDIzanQwY1E

I'll update the link with new photos and a video soon. There is lots of good reading including my thoughts if you want to make it into a street car again.

A summary:

All work through past owners has been done by Dan Jacobs, a well known shop in Oxford CT for 964s.

Engine is set up for stock F class. Racing headers, exhaust. Rebuilt last year. Has about 8 hours since rebuild. AC deleted. Needs valve adjustment which will be done.

Transmission is G50 5 speed with steel synchro. Short shifter, New Stage 2 clutch installed when engine was rebuilt last fall.

Suspension is Bilstein re-valved shocks with 600/800 lbs springs and full monoball, sway bars, camber plates, etc. Handles awesome.

Brakes. Stock calipers in great shape, rebuilt two years ago. PF11 and PF97 pads is what's been used and I'll include an extra set of new pads. Rotors are a year old, but the fronts are drilled and already cracked. I'll get new front rotors for the new owner. Using ATE200 fluid.

Safety/interior. Kirkey Seats. bolt in cage, fire bottle(not a system), 6 point harnesses, not striped out to the metal-still has carpeting etc, really wide wink mirror, removable quick connect Momo Race wheel, aluminum floors and pedals, cool suit set up but not in car right now, hook ups for transponders etc, window net, RS door panels, Blaupunkt radio but no speakers, power windows and sunroof. Locking system not currently working but alarm works, electric shut off, tow hooks.

Body. Beautifully painted and redone fully in 2013 in proper single stage Grand Prix White. New windshield, headlights and taillights. New rubber gaskets all around. The car looks outstanding. Luis did an awesome job prepping and painting it. While this car has been a racer for about 15 years, it had it's bruises, but they have now been painstakingly corrected and the car's body is a piece of artwork again that will last many years.

Wheels/tires. Comes with Fikses and a set of Porsche Sport Classic rims, both 17" sets. The Fikses I think are called FM-10? They have Nitto NT-01 on them which have 6 DE days of wear, plenty left. The Porsche rims have no tires, but I'll include a set of Hoosier which I haven't used much, but are 4 years old currently.

$52,000

Car is in CT, near New Haven. I'll be having the valve adjustment done soon and will also have the leak down to find out the numbers.
Attached Images   

Last edited by Isaacsracing; 08-24-2015 at 07:14 PM. Reason: Insert Photos
Old 08-11-2015, 01:41 AM
Isaacsracing
Racer

This picture shows the car as it currently is, with it's beautiful paint. These Turbo Twist wheels are not included. Two sets of wheels come with the car. They are the Fikse FM10s and Porsche Sport Classics shown in the post above.

Last edited by Isaacsracing; 08-14-2015 at 12:33 AM. Reason: add note
Old 08-11-2015, 08:40 AM
iaincamp
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Beautiful, and beautifully-prepared car - maintained with an open checkbook - and the nicest seller you'd ever want to meet.
Old 08-11-2015, 09:45 AM
etchhead
Burning Brakes

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

What a sharp 964- GLWS!
Old 08-14-2015, 12:48 AM
Isaacsracing
Racer

Thanks to all of you who sent questions on email. The link below now has current photos including interior, engine, front boot, etc.

Go directly to photos here:
https://drive.google.com/folderview?...DQ&usp=sharing
Old 08-14-2015, 01:02 AM
Ahmet
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 32 Likes on 24 Posts

Love these cars, they’re pretty great to drive. If I didn’t go water cooled, 964 would be my choice Good luck with the sale!
Old 08-24-2015, 10:50 AM
Isaacsracing
Racer

Bump. Price reduction from $52,000 to $49,500. If you've been following the prices of these cars, chime in on value please. This car has a fresh rebuild and freshly painted body with proper single stage paint.

Before delivery car will get a valve adjustment and new front rotors. If you are doing a PPI (which you should, any car should be checked) the valve adjustment will be done prior to the leak down test.

-John
Old 09-05-2015, 10:39 PM
Isaacsracing
Racer

Labor Day weekend bump.

Quick Reply: FS. 1990 911 964 track car. Awesome