Notices
Vehicle Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell their new & used vehicles.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

2008 997.1 GT3, Perfect Low Mile, Never-Tracked SY GT3

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2014, 07:15 PM
CCG
5th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2008 997.1 GT3, Perfect Low Mile, Never-Tracked SY GT3

Year: 2008
Make: Porsche
Model: 911
Cont. Porsche Models: GT3
Mileage (numbers only please): 5973
Options (Please check ALL which apply): Airbags, Air Conditioning, Alarm System, Antilock Brakes, Cruise Control, Foglamps, Intermittent Wipers, Leather Seats, Power Brakes, Power Door Locks, Power Steering, Power Windows, Sunroof, Traction Control
Color: Speed Yellow
Price (no $ sign please): $105000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (Region): NorthEast
Body Style: Coupe
Transmission Type: Manual - 6 speed
2 or 4 Wheel Drive?: 2 Wheel Drive
Engine Type: Fuel Injection
Stereo System: AM-FM CD

Rennlisters,

I am helping a friend sell his stellar 2008 997.1 GT3. It is a 5,973 mile, NEVER tracked or over revved, paintwork&accident free, blemish free, currently serviced, highly optioned, bone stock, clean Carfax, Speed Yellow 997.1 GT3, and it is the finest example of the breed that I've seen in a very long time. The quality of this car is second to none, and truly needs to be seen to be appreciated; the pictures at the bottom of this post do not do this car justice. If you wish to skip the description and get straight to the pics, price and contact information, scroll to the bottom of the ad.

The Speed Yellow paint on this GT3 looks every bit as nice as the day it rolled out of the factory. It does not have a single scratch, nick, or rock chip anywhere on the vehicle, and has not received any paintwork in it's life. The wheels are in as-new condition, with no rock chips or curb damage. The only indicator that this car has ever been driven are a few light rubs on the front lip, which even the most carefully driven GT3s pick up.

The same level of quality carries over to the interior of the car. All Alcantara surfaces are in as-new condition, and look as though they have never been touched. The carpets are in perfect, as new condition. The door sills are scuff free. Almost all leather surfaces in the car look brand new; the only thing forcing the "almost" are some very light hairline creases in the driver's side bolster. The only other imperfection inside the car is the slight and normal delamination of the carbon fiber trim on the upper dash. These two things are just me being obsessive and comprehensive in my description, as I wanted to identify anything that has differed in any way from the way the car rolled out of the factory; again, this is one of the nicest GT3s that money can buy.

No performance or cosmetic modifications have ever been performed to this car. It had a Bel STI-R radar detector and Laser Intercepter Dual HP+ laser shifters professionally installed by AfterFX in Stamford, CT, at a cost of over $3,000; if you aren't familiar with these two products, they are the absolute pinnacle of speed enforcement countermeasure technology, and worth every penny.

The car has received regular maintenance, keeping everything up to date; it most recently received an oil change and a fresh set of Hankook RS-3s to replace the six year old original tires in October of '13. The car comes with all books, two keys, etc, etc.

This car has never, ever seen a track in it's life; the DME read had zero overrevs when the current owner purchased the vehicle, which he maintains has not changed. Knowing the owner's habits, that will certainly be the case, and he welcomes a PPI to verify such.

As stated, this is a highly optioned car. It has the following:
Sport Chrono Package
Deviated Yellow Stitching
Yellow Colored Seat Belts
Carbon Fiber Door Trim
Carbon Fiber Lower Dash Trim
Carbon Fiber Upper Dash Trim
Carbon Fiber Under Door Moldings
w/ Illuminated GT3 Lettering
Center Console Painted Speed Yellow
Dashboard Stitching in Yellow
Door Stitching in Yellow
Door Grab Handle Stitching in Yellow
Rear Side Panel Stitching in Yellow
Seat Stitching in Yellow
Heated Front Seats
Fire Extinguisher
Lightweight Headlights
Alcantara Inserts to Seats
Alcantara Inserts to Door Arm Rest
Alcantara Armrest to Center Console

Summary: If you are a discerning enthusiast who refuses to settle for anything less than the best, your wait has ended. This is one of the great ones. For what it's worth, I have 9x 997 GT cars which currently live here, including 2x sub 3k mile 997.1 GT3s, a sub 1k mile 997.2 3RS and a 282-mile 2RS; of all those cars, only the 2RS can claim to be cleaner and better preserved.

The price is $105,000. Sorry, no trades. I have the ability to arrange competitive financing/leasing for qualified parties, can assist with PPIs and transport. The car is located at the Collectors Car Garage in Bedford Hills, NY, about an hour north of New York City. Please PM, e-mail to ccg.matt@gmail.com, or call/text me (Matt) at (720) 722-3069 with your interest. Thanks!

Quick Reply: 2008 997.1 GT3, Perfect Low Mile, Never-Tracked SY GT3