Notices
Vehicle Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell their new & used vehicles.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

2004 White Porsche Cayenne Turbo | 77k Miles, 22" Wheels, Nice SUV

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2013, 07:30 PM
dige23
Track Day

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2004 White Porsche Cayenne Turbo | 77k Miles, 22" Wheels, Nice SUV

Year: 2004
Make: Porsche
Model: Cayenne
Cont. Porsche Models: Cayenne Turbo
Mileage (numbers only please): 77000
Options (Please check ALL which apply): Airbags, Air Conditioning, Alarm System, Antilock Brakes, Cruise Control, Foglamps, Intermittent Wipers, Leather Seats, Power Brakes, Power Door Locks, Power Steering, Power Windows, Sunroof, Traction Control
Color: White
Price (no $ sign please): $20500
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (Region): SouthEast
Body Style: Coupe
Transmission Type: Tiptronic
2 or 4 Wheel Drive?: 4 Wheel Drive
Engine Type: Turbo
Stereo System: AM Radio

This is by far the best SUV I have ever owned. With its 4.5l Twin Turbo Engine and Porsche designed suspension, tt handles and accellerates better than my Audi S4. Due to finances (buying a house) I need to sell it so I can affod the house. I have done my best to treat this thing like a Porsche should be treated aside from the bump on the front (just paint no cracks in the plastic). The coolant pipes have been updated to the aluminum ones so rest assured this will not leak coolant, the center bearing has been services as well so there is one less thing that you have to take care of. Also within the last year I have replaced the starter, battery, and interior trim pieces (they were the aluminum, but I upgraded to the wood grain). I also upgraded the stock radio with a top of the line Kenwood 9990 DVD/Bluetooth/SAT/Nav(powered by garmin) with back up camera, 22 Inch Porsche Turbo wheels, New Tires, Tinted windows and taillights, and also plastidipped the trim and rear trunk badge (both reversible) with a recent oil change so you are covered there as well.

This car has everything (except high mileage): Air Suspension with compressor assessible, Bose Subwoofer, Suede headliner, Sun Roof, Power everything (Windows, seats, tilt, etc), Cruise Control, and everything else you would expect from a porsche.

I am pretty motivated to sell this for $20,500, but not trying to give it away so please chill with the insulting offers. Also, I am not interested in trading as I need the money not a new car.

Please give me a call (Marc) at (978) 273-2328 or shoot me an email
Attached Images      
Old 06-05-2013, 09:44 PM
IslandS52
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Nice. Too bad it's on the other side of the mainland, my wife wants one of these.

Digging the treadmill option as well
Old 06-05-2013, 10:29 PM
dige23
Track Day

Oops wrong file upload. More photos tomorrow along with a YouTube virtual test drive/walk around tomorrow. Thanks for interest and sorry its now closer.
Old 06-06-2013, 09:25 PM
Parnelli
Three Wheelin'

Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts

Nice ride ! Are those "all-season" tires ?
Old 06-07-2013, 10:43 AM
dige23
Track Day

Yes they are all seasons. I had some Nitto nt555's on there before and those could have been the worst riding tires ever. These ones ride so much smoother.
Old 06-13-2013, 11:24 AM
dige23
Track Day

More Pics here: http://s1298.photobucket.com/user/di...ibrary/Cayenne

Sorry but the treadmill is not included
Old 06-22-2013, 10:05 PM
dige23
Track Day

Anyone?
Old 06-29-2013, 05:07 PM
dige23
Track Day

Reasonable Offers?
Old 07-01-2013, 01:01 PM
Squirt
4th Gear

I'm in the market for a first-gen turbo Cayenne, but this one just doesn't hit what I'm looking for. I can see you're not getting much action, so let me give you some feedback. Not trying to be a critic, but want to help you move the car since you seem pretty motivated.

1- I (along with many others, particularly Rennlist) prefer a more original vehicle. This one seems pretty personalized, which will limit your audience. (wheels, stereo, rear badges, tail lights, side steps, etc)

2- The vehicle presents as being a bit rough around the edges. Even if the front bumper just needs paint, I'm adding up the cost in my head already. Also, it looks like the front lower fascia is missing? Rear wiper pivot cap? The car looks like it has some dirt on it in the video (I know... white paint), and the numerous air fresheners in the interior is a huge turnoff for me.

3- It's missing a couple of key(and popular) options that I look for namely 1)hitch, 2)keyless start(E&D), 3)SportTechno wheels 4)Non-wood trim 5)Non-beige interior. I think the pricing is appropriate for the option level, but the condition needs to be top-notch to help the car move.

For me, this would easily be a $27-28k car when I had it where I wanted it, and the fact is that I can find a lower mileage, newer example that's already there for less money. I'm sure that this car is right for someone. I highly recommend listing on eBay with a no reserve and a starting bid as low as you're comfortable.

Hope this helps...
Old 07-07-2013, 12:52 AM
dige23
Track Day

Thanks for the feedback squirt. I can totally understand a more stock canvas. The black accents are reversible as i plastidiped them, although the wheels are what they are. The side steps can be removed and sold (pain in the butt i know) and the stock stereos stereos in today's age are very archaic as well.

The bumper sucks are its very minor but a flaw is a flaw (and the reason why I knocked some cash off the top) but pretty much it for the viewers at home.

I may list it on eBay, but when I was selling my s4 I had no luck there. Thanks again for the feedback and good luck finding your cayenne.
Old 08-12-2013, 04:16 PM
dige23
Track Day

Offers Anyone?
Old 08-13-2013, 04:07 PM
mattdb
8th Gear

Do you have the original radio and wheels? Where are you located?
Old 08-21-2013, 09:29 PM
dige23
Track Day

I don't have either although the stereo was wired up with the navTV harness for the cayenne so it's a simple transition back although the PCM wasn't very impressive. Similar to the wheels. I am sure I could get you the stock 20s that came on it. I'm in Boca. Sorry for the delayed response but you can email me at dige23@gmail
Old 08-21-2013, 11:06 PM
halik
Three Wheelin'

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

treadmill available?
Old 08-27-2013, 12:12 AM
dige23
Track Day

Haha!!!

No sorry it's gone, but if you buy the cayenne I may be able to throw in a chin up bar or a shake weight.

Quick Reply: 2004 White Porsche Cayenne Turbo | 77k Miles, 22" Wheels, Nice SUV