Notices
Vehicle Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell their new & used vehicles.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

1992 968 coupe. N4 mint green.

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2012, 10:56 PM
tioga
8th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1992 968 coupe. N4 mint green.

Year: 1992
Make: Porsche
Model: 968
Cont. Porsche Models: 968
Mileage (numbers only please): 113000
Options (Please check ALL which apply): Airbags, Air Conditioning, Alarm System, Antilock Brakes, Cruise Control, Foglamps, Intermittent Wipers, Leather Seats, Power Brakes, Power Door Locks, Power Steering, Power Windows, Sunroof
Color: N4 Mint Green
Price (no $ sign please): $22000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (Region): SouthEast
Body Style: Coupe
Transmission Type: Manual - 4 speed
2 or 4 Wheel Drive?: 2 Wheel Drive
Engine Type: Fuel Injection
Stereo System: AM-FM CD

1992 968 coupe 6 speed. You can email directly to tiogah@bellsouth.net This car is the last from my personal collection to be sold & one of my favorites. It is in mechanically perfect condition & cosmetically excellent with a clean carfax. The car is the rarest color & in my opinion the most beautiful N4 mint green. Only two coupes were shipped to North America in this color. The interior is cashmere. I have been carefully storing this car for the last 8 years & have finally decided to sell. The car will be completely serviced & ready to go. This will include All fluids, timing belts & tune up parts. It will also be getting new stone guards for the front fenders next week. I own A European Auto repair shop & will make sure it need nothing when sold. The car has many new parts installed. Here is a list of just a few: new air mass meter, O2 sensor, new instrument cluster housing, new b&b stainless exhaust, new valve cover gasket, new motor mounts, new complete clutch & duel mass flywheel, new a/c compressor, new fog lights, (old were pitted), new bridgstone tires & much more. The pinion bearing that plagued these cars has been done. The trans is silent & shifts flawlessly. It also has a complete audio file sound system featuring a Mcintosh MC4000M amplifier. This amp alone cost over $5,000 dollars. The audio system was installed by me & was done is such a way that it can be removed with no trace. For instance the amp, sat tuner, cd changer & crossovers are installed in a three inch thick false aliminum floor in the hatch. This is fastened to the car using two threaded holes that already exist in the car so the entire thing is fastened with no holes drilled. It also hinges so you can access the spare tire. This was my third 944 with this style box so this one was the best of the rest. Let me be clear this is not a high school kids system & is designed for pure sound quality. If you do not want the stereo system then we can arrange a deal where I remove the stereo or just a portion of the stereo. The car has an alpine Alarm & keyless entry with hatch pop as well. As a bonus i am including an additional set of new Toyo proxis tires that have never been mounted. You can Google My business & check my reputation. Automotive Solutions of chapel hill n.c.
Attached Images  
Old 06-14-2013, 11:55 PM
psu968
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Looks awesome. I bet it sounds awesome too. I have a "tiny" 200W amplifier in my 1992 968. I'm curious, what have you done to the alternator to keep the batter charged? Is it a stock alternator? Have you gone to 8g or 4g wiring from the alternator to the positive side of the battery? Do you run two batteries? Thanks, Tony 1992 968 Coupe
Old 06-16-2013, 09:32 PM
steve g
Burning Brakes

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

What's the price of the car 'as is' and without the aftermarket audio and alarm ?

Quick Reply: 1992 968 coupe. N4 mint green.